• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[RESULTS] SSB Fanmade Animated Series

MaXtream

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the last minute changes, but there were a few names accidentally left out
Here is the cast list:
Mario - Christopher Oliveira
Donkey Kong - autocartoons
Link - Aaron Chan
Samus - Samantha Greer
Yoshi - Skyler
Kirby - 17Gamerdude
Fox - Steven Rosario
Ash & Pikachu - Harley Mizushima
Smash Master - Benny P
Tayce T. - Harley Mizushima

Ness - TheRealHeroofWinds
Captain Falcon - Benny P
Luigi - MaXtream
Jigglypuff - TheRealHeroofWinds
Thank you to everyone who auditioned. And to the current cast, your scripts will be sent to your emails as soon as the final edits are completed.

Last edited:

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
Hello there
I am currently working on a Smash Bros Animated series called Super Smash Manor. It is about all of the Smash characters living in one giant mansion. I need voice actors. If you would like to be a part of this, please send your voice auditions to with info to contact you SSMAuditions@yahoo.com
Whether it be an audio file, or a video, as long as I can hear your voice, you're fair game
Below is a list of characters and lines I would like you to say, pick one or two you would like to voice.
Auditions end September 1st
Mario - I GOT IT! I'll go ahead and make sure it's safe, you stay behind and i'll call you if it's ok
Link - The name's Link, Hero of Time and bearer of the Triforce of Courage
Samus - DON’T CALL ME MA’AM, like i was saying, my name is Samus Aran, bounty hunter, and destroyer of Metroids
DK - Taken
Fox - Well, not all of us can have such a carefree diet!
Ash - Taken
Pikachu - Taken
Kirby - (Generic Kirby Noises such as Poyo, Hiiii, etc.)
Yoshi - Yoshi! Yosh, Yoshi
Smash Master (Announcer) - They are the strongest fighters in the known Universe and your adversaries in the following months
Tayce T. - Taken
Anyone below this point won't appear in the series for a long time, if you audition, Know you won't be heard for a while
Ness - I wonder how Paula and the others are doing
Jigglypuff - Jigg! Jigglypuff! (Jigglypuff Song)
Captain Falcon - Heh, no problem for an expert bounty hunter like me!
Luigi -Taken
I kinda wanna do kirby... but i dunno if i'm allowed to.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
If you havent chosen auditions for C.Falcon or Announcer/Narration i'll be sending some down your way soon!

Last edited:
Top Bottom