• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results: Arizona Power Ranking Decision 12

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
March 2nd, 2013
Tempe, AZ

16 Entrants, $10 Entry Fee
(60%/30%/10%)
1: K9 :falco: :metaknight:
2: Air Vault :marth:
3: Yummy :jigglypuff:/:metaknight:
4: Maize :rob:/:snake:/:metaknight:/:popo:/:dedede::falco:
5: Ravestyle :toonlink:/:sheik:
5: Yoshiken :popo:/:yoshi2:
7: Ness682 :ness2:
7: Jmo :peach:

(Didn't advance to pro bracket)
9. Nazo :sonic:
9. MeowKitty :gw:
11. Wafty :wario:
11. Jake :falco:
13. MBR :diddy:
13. 8-Bit :snake:
15. Xeric :peach:
15. Rizner :kirby2:

Pro Bracket

Singles Pool 1

Singles Pool 2

Doubles Bracket
14 Entrants, $5 Entry Fee
(70%/30%)
1: K9 + Ravestyle
2: Yummy + Yoshiken
3: Maize + Jmo
4: 8bit + Rizner
5: Ness682 + Wafty
5: Xeric + Silver
7: MeowKitty + Airvault

Project Melee
11 Entrants, $3 Entry Fee

1: Nazo :sonic:
2: K9 :ness:
3: Yummy
4: Yoshiken
5: Burnsy :lucas:
5: Rizner
7: Dook
7: Ness682 :ness:
9: Ravestyle :ivysaur:/:mario:
9: Zman
9: 8-bit

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
March 2nd, 2013
7: Ness682 :ness2:
Ness682-

MUCH better! ^^

Had A LOT of fun with this tournament! Nice way to end it if I say so myself! ^^

Shoutouts:

1: K9 - Grats on winning the Brawl Singles (as usual) :) Soooo close on P:M :( A lame way to lose imho. Funny raging though from both of us ;)
2: Air Vault- Congrats on making it into GF :D You have really been improving drastically!
3: Yummy- With you beating me in Brawl through gimping, and P:M, you can understand why I was salty at you :p I don't mind anymore, your right, sorry for my weird behavior while playing you. Better than raging the whole time though ;) ggs.
5: Ravestyle- Dat time out......ggs! (at least I beat you in the sudden death :p)
5: Yoshiken- Fun friendlies in P:M! Keep up the good Wolf!
7: Ness682- :ness:
7: Jmo- Fun Peach in pools! I was close to beating you (gimped.....).
9. Nazo- Why did you have to beat K9 in P:M with STUPID Sanic? *sighs* Ness players raged that moment.
9. MeowKitty- Glad to see that I can beat G&W now! Ggs! (now just need to beat Smiley's G&W again.....)
11. Wafty - Thanks for being my doubles partner! I was hoping we'd do better, but I made derpy mistakes. Were too free in doubles :p
13. 8-Bit - Sorry I abducted your partner from you :p
15. Xeric - Thanks for the fun pools!
15. Rizner - Dat Kirby.......Is getting better! Keep up the good work (I still was sooo close to back grabbing you in our match.....)!
Zman- Thanks for the money match! I really liked that one gimp you made with Lucario! ^^ Getting better each time!

Top Bottom