• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[REQUEST] Project M + Brawl EX Character Requests

AzuleDust

Smash Rookie
This is my first time posting, so please forgive any errors.

Recently I've tried adding several characters into Project M through Brawl EX and I haven't been able to successfully add anyone soo....... why not ask the smash community to do it? :yeahboi:
Anyways can anyone add Lucina V2 with all of her custumes, CSP, and all of that jazz?

:201t::201h::201a::201n::201k: :201y::201o::201u:

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman

Recently I've tried adding several characters into Project M through Brawl EX and I haven't been able to successfully add anyone soo....... why not ask the smash community to do it? :yeahboi:
Anyways can anyone add Lucina V2 with all of her custumes, CSP, and all of that jazz?

If you have a windows PC, unlike me :mad:, you should go on http://forums.kc-mm.com and look up some tutorials. They're pretty easy to find, and are very useful for learning the basics. Also, download the latest version of BrawlBox. It's used for most things related to modding.

AzuleDust

Smash Rookie
If you have a windows PC, unlike me :mad:, you should go on http://forums.kc-mm.com and look up some tutorials. They're pretty easy to find, and are very useful for learning the basics. Also, download the latest version of BrawlBox. It's used for most things related to modding.
Do you have a specific guide in mind because every guide I've tried from both KCMM and Smash Boards leades me to an extra random on the CSS and it crashes when i get near it. Thank you though, I'll keep looking through KCMM

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Do you have a specific guide in mind because every guide I've tried from both KCMM and Smash Boards leades me to an extra random on the CSS and it crashes when i get near it. Thank you though, I'll keep looking through KCMM
There's also some guides here on smashboards.
Like this one!
I'd suggest using the guide i just linked you to because it's updated for the latest version of BrawlEx (v0.5)

Szion

Smash Journeyman

My build has it. i have it working on dolphin and homebrew. not sure how to make it hackless.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzBTZ40Cd6i5SzRBMXBpY01UcGM homebrew
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzBTZ40Cd6i5djVvMENpT0l0ems dolphin

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Oh! as far as guides use ALM5252's guide.

its amazing.

Warning: White background characters + metal sonic/lloyd will crash on palette swapping with Y FROM BASE COSTUME. you may scroll X then Y, but nevr start with Y. basically the "last costume" is a glitch. works fine on dolphin though.
Hector may freeze during landing animations on wii version only.

Oh and i nerfed the aerial side b because her recovery too dam good :x

Last edited:

AzuleDust

Smash Rookie
How did you manage to get ALM5252's guide to work??? :dizzy:
All I get is an extra random icon and it crashes whenever I get close it it :facepalm::GCLT::GCRT::GCA::GCStart:

Szion

Smash Journeyman
How did you manage to get ALM5252's guide to work??? :dizzy:
All I get is an extra random icon and it crashes whenever I get close it it :facepalm::GCLT::GCRT::GCA::GCStart:
Well did u change cssroster.dat to include your character on the CSS?
brawlexconfig then open cssroster. hit the up arrow, turn the extra random slot into your clone characters id. for example, my Hectors ID is 46. so i turn that 29 (random) into 46

also hi i play elsword too, NW main
Void ? NA?

Last edited:

AzuleDust

Smash Rookie
So I went back to try ALM5252's guide again and I noticed that Marth doesn't have his own CosmeticConfig template file. Do you think you can upload one if you have it or whichever one you used for Lucina in your pack?

Oh and I play on NA
Asura and and soon to be Crimson Rose main
Never actually got to make a CBS :upsidedown:

EDIT: Nevermind! Found Marth's cosmetic files inside the Brawl 2.0.0.0 Configs zip. Lets see what happens

Last edited:
Top Bottom