• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Request] Modified Spear Pillar

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Spear pillar is quite a unique stage, and could be quite fun for casual play with just a couple changes. Here's what I propose:
  • Middle section of upper platform removed- This already occurs naturally but it would be much easier to play on if it were permanent.
  • Certain effects removed- Ideally only the more impacting ones such as mirror, 180 turn and roar of time
I'd appreciate if anyone could make these changes.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
You can't have custom stage hazards like taking out lasers or removing the slow time effect, it's either all or none.

I think the Dabessdi Stage Expansion pack has a balanced version of Spear Pillar, though. Might want to check that out.

Kati

Smash Lord
yes there is at least one good balanced version of spear pillar, but stage hazards are one of the few remaining unknown realms for brawl hacking.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
I believe that the one balanced Spear Pillar stage has the bottom cave area be pass through. I'm not saying that it should be there but the camera and the fact that the ledge isn't pushed back is very misleading. Could anyone either fix those problems of just make a version with no hazards and the bottom cave area still there?

Top Bottom