• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Request] Frigate Orpheon 2nd - Lighting

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
Hey, so there's this stage on Brawl Vault (not sure if the original creator is here or not), a "frozen" and improved Frigate Orpheon:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29283

My only issue with this is the lighting. Frankly it's terrible. I don't know anything about stage modding though, would anyone be able to swap out the lighting in this stage with that of the original Brawl version of the stage? Or maybe someone can at least get me in the right direction on how to do this myself?

Thanks!

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Hey, so there's this stage on Brawl Vault (not sure if the original creator is here or not), a "frozen" and improved Frigate Orpheon:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29283

My only issue with this is the lighting. Frankly it's terrible. I don't know anything about stage modding though, would anyone be able to swap out the lighting in this stage with that of the original Brawl version of the stage? Or maybe someone can at least get me in the right direction on how to do this myself?

Thanks!
I'll try to see what I can do.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
I'm interested in this as well. Having a frozen version of the single-platform layout with clean lighting is something I tried to do myself, but I never really got around to doing it.
Pretty good. Though I think it would look better if the yellow lighting was less intense and more of a subtle yellow-white.

Last edited:

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good. Though I think it would look better if the yellow lighting was less intense and more of a subtle yellow-white.
If only I knew how to do that fine of editing xD
I just took the lighting of the original course and ported it over. The platforms are a bit darker than they should be, but I think it turned out fine. The original used Brawl's FD lighting, which explains why everything looked blue-ish. I might toy around with lighting from other courses to get a better result at some point.

Last edited:

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much! Mind if I put it into my build?

Top Bottom