• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replacing the BRSTM Doesn't work

GuyWhoUsesMarth

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I downloaded the YL's custom Project M build, and I tried replacing the music (I followed all steps correctly from converting to replacing brstm names with the corresponding stage). However, when I play it, the music did not change at all.. Am I doing it wrong? Or is it because it is a custom build that I cannot replace it?

Thanks for your answers I appreciate it!

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
Hey guys, I downloaded the YL's custom Project M build, and I tried replacing the music (I followed all steps correctly from converting to replacing brstm names with the corresponding stage). However, when I play it, the music did not change at all.. Am I doing it wrong? Or is it because it is a custom build that I cannot replace it?

Thanks for your answers I appreciate it!
It's not because its a custom build you should be able to replace the music. In example One of the Menu songs follow the id W03 therefore name it W03.BRTSM

Top Bottom