• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Repair Ourself, A RiVer SSBB Combo Video

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Few of the combos were legit, but the those were good. Needs more varied combos. Less of the 1-hit clips and more longer action combos. Music was questionable. Overall, not a bad first try.

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Few of the combos were legit, but the those were good. Needs more varied combos. Less of the 1-hit clips and more longer action combos. Music was questionable. Overall, not a bad first try.
Thx for the advice, if there will be a second video, then it should idd have less 1-hit clips.:)

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
1-hit clips aren't bad (just look at Admiration and the spiking sequence), but use them very sparingly.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'll echo what most other people said about the 1-hit clips. Use em sparingly. Overall, pretty good, but the music choice seemed a little off, and I noticed one thing that really made me groan a bit.

You spelled 'Sympathy' wrong in that last clip sequence. -_-

Top Bottom