• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renth (Ganon)handicap1 Vs. 3 lvl 9 comps handicap9

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
i've seen better...i mean worse....make some more ganon videos renth.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Nice video, in concept and production. But speed up that edgehog a LITTLE, you were losing your invincibility frames through most of that fight. I could be totally full of crap though, so whatever with my comments. Nice vid. =)

Renth

Smash Hero
Nice video, in concept and production. But speed up that edgehog a LITTLE, you were losing your invincibility frames through most of that fight. I could be totally full of crap though, so whatever with my comments. Nice vid. =)
i was ****ing around a lot in this vid dude lol.

HMC

Smash Apprentice
It's a joke, didn't you see the... what was it.. wall jump tech reverse warlock punch meteor cancel he did?
Yeah, it was a terrible joke. Gimpy's ganon isn't that good imo. Anyone could do that. I really wanted to ditto him at FC, but he isn't going. :(

HMC

Smash Apprentice
Hardly.

In every video of his Ganondorf, he plays some unheard of person, and either loses or barely wins. His Ganon stuff isn't that great. He does wrong moves in certain situations, and various other things I've seen.

Then, he makes some stupid joke, saying he's the best Ganon, because he teched the wall and then sded. OMG THATS SO COOL!

And I'm not saying I'm better than him, but I think I could do well in a Ganon ditto. I wasn't even attacking him, simply saying anyone can tech and then warlock punch.

Lastly, Gimpy isn't famous for winning tournies, being one of the top players, or the like. He's famous for using Bowser. That's cool and all, but I'm just saying, he isn't a top player in the U.S. or anything.

Honestly, It's funny how you take what I say completley wrong, and make an *** of yourself.

*realizes people will disregard this, and continue to flame*

Renth

Smash Hero
Um what the hell? am I the only one who noticed that the video synced into a new video at 00:16
I suppose i should explain that huh? Whenever i recorded the video there were other vids already on the tape i was recording over stuff. Whenever i went to take that part it was on top of another vid. However that shouldn't matter because if you watched the vid you can clearly see that if i got touched i died.

p.s.

Eggz is the man and no gimpy hating in my threads it's forbidden.

HMC

Smash Apprentice
Indeed. I also think Eggz is the man, and Gimpy is cool.

I'm not saying Gimpy was bad, simply from what I'VE SEEN, and IMO his Ganon wasn't all that. Perhaps, and probably, it's gotten better.

Top Bottom