• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renth da bess.

McNinja

Smash Ace
Idk what everybody is talking about. Plup is (or at least at one point was) the best Samus we have! He's by far the best in Fl, maybe even U.S according to his awesome ranking at apex. He should have made top 16.

:phone:

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
idk about everyone. i'm pretty convinced he's one of the best, if not THE best samus we have currently. (he should've won apex, lol)

Pluplue

Smash Ace
Idk what everybody is talking about. Plup is (or at least at one point was) the best Samus we have! He's by far the best in Fl, maybe even U.S according to his awesome ranking at apex. He should have made top 16.

WAS!? I still play the game ya know.

McNinja

Smash Ace
WAS!? I still play the game ya know.
Yeah sorry. It seemed like you took a break for a little while and just started up again, so I don't know how much skill you have gained/lost. So I covered both bases by saying you might still be the best or you were at one point.

Sorry if I offended you!

Top Bottom