• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rendering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tappy

Smash Ace
thanks dude, do you want anything in return? like a sig or something?

Shadow Queen

Smash Rookie
Rendering...

I dont know how to render the pic but I'm asking around and trying to find help or a program.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Thats only if you want to, other people can render if they want to. But I don't find rendering to be a very fun process ><

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Ok, so I don't really like these kinds of topics. "Rendering" is a term for creating a digital image yourself. "Cutting out a picture" is completely different, yeesh. And for goodness sakes, if you want to make your own sigs, cutting out images is a pretty basic skill that you need to learn. If you can't do it, practise, instead of asking for somebody else to do it.

We had a go with these kinds of threads in the past, but they really are stupid. I'm sure you can all have a go at cutting these images yourself, and if you want to request images, we already have a thread for that.

Since a lot of people don't seem to know how to do it, I'll also put up a tutorial for it later on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom