• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Removing water from JJ based stage?

gurdoman

Smash Rookie
I already asked Lensho this, but just in case he is too busy to help me I'll ask this here.

I would like to know if you could help me with a stage I'm "fixing", I grabbed this stage http://www.mediafire.com/?6ag238msqngcbtr and moved a couple of vertex to have 3 stones on top of the waterfall, and make the waterfall a dying point (not walking on it).

The problem is that when you fall, you start to swim just like a meter below and go all the way to the left, I understand that that happens because it's based on Jungle Japes, but after searching like crazy I couldn't find a workaround.

So what I want is for the waterfall to be a falling spot, no water, no nothing just falling.

Please help

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Use Bero's Brawlbox modset and look at the STDT(It's labeled in Bero's Brawlbox modset.
The water height is the first value.
Lower it to something like -500 and press enter. Save.

That's how I removed the swimmable part of Great Bay.

gurdoman

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I'll try that and post in Brawlvault the results (if I get the green light).
:)

Top Bottom