• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Removing Menu Gridlines?

Y-L

Smash Champion
I'm trying to remove these gridlines, how can I do it? I'm guessing it's in mu_menumain.pac but I'm not sure which texture or model it could be. Help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
I assume you know how to use BrawlBox

Open mu_menumain.pac

Locate the bres file: MiscData[3]

Expand/open it and find folder Textures(NW4R) and open that.

The texture file with the grid is tk_last_planet01

Either replace it with an all black square texture preferably 4x4 pixel dimension or replace it with an image you want instead.

Y-L

Smash Champion
I assume you know how to use BrawlBox

Open mu_menumain.pac

Locate the bres file: MiscData[3]

Expand/open it and find folder Textures(NW4R) and open that.

The texture file with the grid is tk_last_planet01

Either replace it with an all black square texture preferably 4x4 pixel dimension or replace it with an image you want instead.
Thanks, I'll try that. What does replacing the texture with an all black square do though?

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
Makes it a small invisible texture and decreases the file size significantly. Keep the black square the same I8 format.

TOCK

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how to navigate to it off the top of my head. I'll try to look into it soon and I'll post it here when I do. :066:

WinterKirby

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 1947 5087 1303
common5.pac > sc_selmap_en > MiscData[20] > Textures(NW4R) > MenFigure04Tail

That's your path for the SSS grid.

Top Bottom