• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remix Corner: Wario

Favorite Track?

• Greenhorn Funk

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Ashley's Song

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Waluigi Pinball

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • Out of the Woods

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Jimmy T.

Votes: 16 16.5%

• Total voters

Marthmario

Smash Lord
WAHAHAHAHA!!! Welcome back to Remix Corner, where only the most WAHsome songs are featured. This week is all about that mini-game making money-grubber, Wario! Wario started off in the Mario series, but has since gone on to treasure hunting, company owning, and exploring! So without further ado… WAHAHA WARIO NUMBER ONE!!!

Greenhorn Funk by DjtheS
This stylish remix of Greenhorn Forest is sure to get some feet tapping.

Ashley’s Song (NoteBlock Remix)
Bow down to the girl living in the haunted mansion with this theme!

Waluigi Pinball (Razputin Remix)
Wario decided to be kind for once and allow Waluigi to join him in the spotlight.

Out of the Woods (Hyde209 Remix)
Head to the next area with this smooth and funky piece.

Jimmy T. (House Remix)
Can you dig it?

Well that’s it for this WAHtastic Remix Corner! I hope you all enjoyed the selection! Next week is all about going fast with the blue blur, Sonic! Following that is the popular cardboard box simulator, Metal Gear!
Remember to send in those remixes below or to my Twitter. Until next time! WAH! WAH! WAH!

I don’t think I can handle many more WAHs. Hit me up @Warthwario @ Marthmario Marthmario to discuss.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I always liked Greenhorn Forest from Wario World and that Jimmy T. song from WarioWare DIY. Glad to see both get some love.

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
I'm sorry to all y'all haters, but… Waluigi is the best. Therefore, his music is better than all music. Ever. :drshrug: Ur just gonna have to deal with it.

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
Am I the only one who really liked Wario World? I'll admit it was a tad short, but I thought it was pretty fun and charming... as far as Wario goes, anyway.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
For the first few seconds of greenhorn ruins, I assumed that the song will be very identical to the DDR: Mario Mix, but Nope :) (First ever wario song I'e heard in my life)

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Why is Waluigi pinball even in here? It's a Mario Kart track and I don't think Waluigi has even been in a Wario game

Not that the song is even bad, just would've preferred an actual Wario remix in it's place.

Good remixes tho!

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Also Jimmy's Aerobics is the best WarioWare song alongside Ashley's Song and the fact it didn't get a Smash remix is criminal

Ifrit_Smash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skyloftknight123
3DS FC
1375-7213-2200
Yes

...jk lol. But really, WARIO music only should be on this list.
they kinda cheated with waluigi's pinball since i love that theme already... so it instantly takes priority over the songs i haven't heard as much, despite them being good as well.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Every time I hear Waluigi Pinball....it reminds me of how much I wish for Waluigi to have his own platformer... :'(

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
XD Looks like you guys won't let me forget the awful mess that was my Ashley's Theme remix!

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
Greenhorn Funk reminds me so much of the good ol days of Wario World. Without doubt my fave!

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
The one Jimmy T song is too funky.
Reminds me, he would be great for Smash, or maybe even Mario Kart.

Top Bottom