• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remix Corner: Pokemon

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Welcome to the third week of the Remix Corner! This week is all about the series where, “you gotta catch ‘em all!”, Pokemon! Pokemon is in the top three of Nintendo series and as such, it has some of the most impressive and nostalgic music in gaming history. So, come explore the regions Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos!

Emotion (Marthmario and Siilence Remix)
Well, surprise! This Emotion Remix takes the original and makes it a bit more jam worthy. There’s a lot of experimentation going on in this track, so hang on!

Zinnia’s Theme (Orchestral Remix)
This remix takes Zinnia’s theme on at a more classical level to fully explore the power of her theme using an intense mixture of strings.

Red’s Theme (DJTheFishhead Remix)
Holy Muk! This remix takes Red’s famous bone chilling theme and turns it on it’s head! This remix uses a mixture or orchestra and synths to fully intimidate anyone who dares to challenge Red.

Colress’ Theme (PokeRemixStudio Remix)
This remix takes Colress’ theme and smooths it out, giving it an even more scientific vibe for the Pokemon scientist with the craziest hair.

Littleroot Town Theme (ElectricMudkip Remix)
This remix gives Littleroot town an electronic makeover while still keeping the same vibes that players of Pokemon are still nostalgic about after all these years.

Cynthia’s Theme (GlitchxCity)
Glitch has single handedly bolstered the amount of intensity in this theme. She adds her own flair onto the original piece and moves the dial up to 10. Give this one a listen.

Snowpoint City (HappyDragonite’s Reorchestration)
This version of Snowpoint chills and soothes the soul, making the snowy town that houses the ancient power of Regigigas ever more peaceful.

Xerneas, Yvetal, and Zygarde’s Theme (GlitchxCity Remix)
Feel the power of the life giver, the life taker, and the balance between these forces in this epic remix!

Azalea Town and Blackthorn City (ElectricMudkip Remix)
Take a stroll through the Johto region as this remix hits your eardrums, taking these town themes in a new direction.

Pokemon Main Theme (Kurt Schneider and Lindsey Stirling Remix)
A remix of this song was a must, so here it is! In this version, Lindsey and Kurt jam with their violin and guitar to take the theme from the show to new heights!

Well, that’s it for this week! As for future Remix Corners… next week will be Donkey Kong and the week after will be Metroid, so send in your remixes to my SmashBoards or Twitter account! I hope you enjoyed my selection of tracks! See you next week!

Love the tracks or hate them? Discuss with me @ Marthmario Marthmario

Last edited:

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Awesome remixes. It's so amazing to see Pokémon's music evolve over the years.

ArccJPO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ArccJPO
Second! No Obama singing the OP of the Anime Series season 1? Discarded.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
I love Pokemon so dang much! Then again, my icon is PM Gi Lucario. That should say a lot. I also have a Call of Legends Lucario card and a ton of other cards...I'd show a picture, but I don't know how.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217

Never mind. I figured it out.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
The Metal Side of Lance

Here's one while you wait for the red remix to get fixed.

Last edited:

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
Is it this or not...or did I mess something up?

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Impressed at the lack of Lavender Town.

Good job giving another song a chance.
Trust me, Lavender Town is one of my favorite tracks, but the best remixes are done by people already on this list 1 or more times. Second, I was trying to make sure each region got some love.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I find it so funny, yet awesome at the same time, that I was posting about that awesome Zinnia remix in the Social Thread, and then I see it posted here. :laugh:

It's an awesome remix!

Elecrogelion

Smash Rookie
I would definitely have picked the Azalea town remix done by Mesmonium on Youtube before the one by ElectricMudkip. Mainly because it doesn't have a 2 minute intro and sounds very close to the original. I would post a link, but I don't have ten posts yet and apparently I'm not qualified to link something.

D

Deleted member

I don't care about bias, that Emotion remix is awesome
The Colress and Zinnia remixes though
Ugh, I really don't like GlitchxCity's remixes, the Xerneas/Yveltal battle didn't sound any different to me.

Although this needs more N

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I don't care about bias, that Emotion remix is awesome
The Colress and Zinnia remixes though
Ugh, I really don't like GlitchxCity's remixes, the Xerneas/Yveltal battle didn't sound any different to me.

Although this needs more N
Thanks for liking my remix!
Needs more:
N was too busy wandering around looking for Hilda/Hilbert to appear on the list. :p

Seraphim7

Smash Rookie
Am I the only person who doesn't like Pokemon... lol

Actually these are pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom