• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remix Corner: Fire Emblem

NoMarthLeftBehind

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-3979-7704
Now all we need is Lucina and Marth to be buffed and we're set!

I'd like to say "Together We Ride That Booty" is the best for comedic reasons, but my favorite is really Ike's Theme. It fits him so well. At least him in Radiant Dawn....

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Fire Emblem has some of the best soundtracks in the series. It's a good think one of my favorite tracks from Awakening, which is Id (Purpose), is in Smash 4.

AniMoons

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ani-Moons
3DS FC
0275-8335-6873
Man, the conquest and don't speak her name remix sounds AMAZING

and together we ride dat booty will always be a favorite 8^)

Marthmario

Smash Lord
did they really have to include "together we ride dat booty"?

I personally like the "Together we ride (to victory)" remix the most for nostalgic reasons. I loved it in melee and would usually pick Hyrule Temple mainly for that music. But in Smash 4, that remix (Meeting Series Medley) is in my top 5 favorite Smash 4 music tracks. I love that theme to death and if I had to choose one track out of the entire Fire Emblem soundtrack, it's this one
Hey, it's always fun to include a song that's a little out there!

MustDash <NeDave>

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeDavid
3DS FC
1289-8218-1036
Has anyone here saw the mix "Destined for the Glory"? It's basically Awakening X F-Zero GX.

Yeah, I've seen it. Very good mix using my favorite Mute City version too.

I'm glad they put I'd Purpose in this list, my favorite music of Awakening and possibly the whole franchise! Pretty cool in 8-bit form.

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
I came in here hoping to see dat booty.

Booty Booty Booty Booty, Rockin everywhere.

(I was not disappointed.)

Gianny

Smash Rookie
Hi, bLur Remixes here, i made the Awakening remix. Thank you for featuring me :)

Top Bottom