• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

religious debates, a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, this debate room should be called "come diss the religion of your choice". the percentage of religious topics is very high, and most of them are anti-religious. Seriously guys, what's the point on this? Most of us religious posters do not bring our "religious crap"(as it has been called) to the forums. Then we have this atheist/agnostic "crusade"(heh heh, gotta love the irony) against religion. But after all these stupid topics, has ANYONE changed his beliefs, or disbeliefs, if you prefer? i don't think so. These are stupid, bizantine discussions that lead nowhere. Neither side will change what it believes here.

It's not like, say, a weed topic. people can change opinions and admit errors (heh, the cigarette thingy still weights on my mind, for those who remember it) and that's acceptable. But this puny stream of religion haters isn't leading anywhere.

I hope most reasonable believers and atheists/agnostics will agree with my point here.

AND PLEASE: don't turn this topic into a religious debate. it's only to argue about ending those. anyone who discuss religion here, after i clearly stated not to, is to be logically considered an ignorant imbecile.

Cos.

Smash Journeyman
I must say that you are mostly right. But that is because lots of people writing aren't serious enough about the topics and because we aren't preachers that posess the charisma needed to convince.

kirbyultimate

Smash Lord
I'll post in this topic (only to sound like an ignorant imbecile), but the bad thing is that us religious people can't prove anything, so the anti-religious screw us off. There's no point to the religious topics, like Gilgamesh said (I'm dead).

< posted something religious to end religious debate topics.

PimpLuigi

Agent Smith
BRoomer
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I must say that you are mostly right. But that is because lots of people writing aren't serious enough about the topics and because we aren't preachers that posess the charisma needed to convince. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">lol, "charisma"? why not just bring in a hypnotist eh? bah, anyway you guys know the deal- topic closed.

<small>[ April 11, 2002, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: PimpLuigi ]</small>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom