• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Relax, people

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
If you say something could have been better...
"Stop complaining, the game is already out!"

If you say Geno should not be in Brawl...
"You are just a troll flamebaiting people!"

If you make a thread that is much better and more wellorganized than another thread...
"Thread alrady exist!"

If you make a few threads...
"Stop making threads!"

PEOPLE, GET OVER IT, IT'S A ****IN GAME! Relax a little.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
these topics come up more often then the complaint topics do. Your the one that needs to relax. This thread shall be locked. Also, <irony></irony>

The-Judge

If you really think that, this is the wrong forum for you :p
But the people here gets so sickly angry over a few things and will even start flaming you or spam your topics if you dont agree with them. Its very sad. Now, they think its cool saying "irony" for whatever reason.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
You should be given an award for breaking the tps (threads per second) speed record.

clace

Smash Journeyman
But the people here gets so sickly angry over a few things and will even start flaming you or spam your topics if you dont agree with them. Its very sad. Now, they think its cool saying "irony" for whatever reason.
1. You double posted.

2. Dude. This place consists of:

15% Guys who want to talk about brawl/melee/64
15% Guys who want to moan about Brawl
15% Guys who want to moan about melee
15% Guys who want to moan about Both
40% People who want to convince everyone that items are the way to go while playing smash bros.
2000% People who want to shove their playstyle down everyone's metaphorical throats.

The-Judge

1. You double posted.

2. Dude. This place consists of:

15% Guys who want to talk about brawl/melee/64
15% Guys who want to moan about Brawl
15% Guys who want to moan about melee
15% Guys who want to moan about Both
40% People who want to convince everyone that items are the way to go while playing smash bros.
2000% People who want to shove their playstyle down everyone's metaphorical throats.
I am here to talk about Smash Bros, too. But i am not disrespecting anyone or spamming. People are just too passionate in here and if they cant take that people dont agree with them on a forum, they need to go outside a little more.

The-Judge

You've been making threads all day.
Does it matter WHO makes the thread, or WHAT the thread is about? Meaning if someone else made the same threads i do, it would be different? People are not very logical in here

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
If you ask multiple questions in the same thread, it will be the most efficient way, and will save space and probably bandwidth (or something) on SWF.

It's just not very practical to make like 2 threads in the same minute for 2 different questions, especially when the same threads have been posted before by other people.

BlueYoshiPinkShoes

Smash Apprentice
Ya know, I'm almost sure at this point that you could care less about the subject matter of the thread.
You just wanna become SMASH LORD.
OMGNOWAI.

clace

Smash Journeyman
Does it matter WHO makes the thread, or WHAT the thread is about? Meaning if someone else made the same threads i do, it would be different? People are not very logical in here
Look, what I meant was, You join here, you make a thread about how everyone is too jumpy at every little thing you say, you get flamed to off screen hell, and then you just give up and become one with the community. It happens to us all.

Basically, this forum has caught a bad case of the angries. None of us can change it, so we may as well just use this forum to the extent we can without being wtfowned.

The-Judge

I see 4 threads on the General Discussion page made by you.
Please, STFU.
Who made them is irrelevant. You see 4 topics. Are their content breaking the rules? If no, there is no problem. So please, STFU:)

The-Judge

Look, what I meant was, You join here, you make a thread about how everyone is too jumpy at every little thing you say, you get flamed to off screen hell, and then you just give up and become one with the community. It happens to us all.

Basically, this forum has caught a bad case of the angries. None of us can change it, so we may as well just use this forum to the extent we can without being wtfowned.
You can never in any possible way be owned by a angry person ONLINE. Just by being angry, the other person owns himself. Which means you cant be owned on Smash Boards. But I will just ignore the fanatics' complains from now on, they are hopeless anyways:laugh:

clace

Smash Journeyman
You can never in any possible way be owned by a angry person ONLINE. Just by being angry, the other person owns himself. Which means you cant be owned on Smash Boards. But I will just ignore the fanatics' complains from now on, they are hopeless anyways:laugh:
Ok do whatever you want but stop double posting, even if you don't like the majority of people here, that's no reason to Double post. Just edit your first post.

Sideem Slingh

Smash Journeyman
If you haven't read this, please do so. It's very important.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128574

The three biggest mistakes made by new posters are: Posting their idea in the wrong room, posting spam, and posting something that already exists or is common knowledge. The moderators try their best to keep the boards clean of duplicate/unnecessary threads and keep an eye for spam posts.
I doubt you've made the first mistake, but regardless, I don't see much of a point to several of these topics, referring to "What if..." and "It should be like this..." topics. If I were a moderator, I would want to lock any and all "What if..." topics. Your "Status for each character" topic could probably be deduced by either simple guesswork or by searching the forum; just a couple of days ago there was a topic about what weight percentages sent people flying.

Things like your "Weak Link" are a little better, but they don't add really anything to the discussion. Basically, you're just asking a question, and letting it open up from there. I'd prefer to see a topic where it says "This is my opinion....[2 paragraphs later].... what do you think?" with lots of details and reasons, and maybe it'd be better under the Specific Character Link forum (although the way you asked it, it's better here).

- Recommendations for good threads
→ Finally, post a topic that people can actually discuss.
Just asking questions on this forum will not get you a good reputation. And furthermore, reputation DOES play a part on the internet; forums were made to get rid of anonymity. I now know your name, and if I see a topic with your name as the creator, I know what to expect.

SYC!

Smash Apprentice
I like seeing people who have been here less than a month that have post counts over double what I have in my almost 2 years of being here (plus more if you count lurking.)

Warms my heart to see that something good is coming out of these boards.

GET THAT POSTCOUNT UP, BOY! YOU AREN'T **** WITHOUT A HIGH POSTCOUNT, YOU FREAKIN' SCRUB! :chuckle:

Edit: Wow, what an appropriate 100th post. :laugh:

tutata

Smash Ace
If you say something could have been better...
"Stop complaining, the game is already out!"

If you say Geno should not be in Brawl...
"You are just a troll flamebaiting people!"

If you make a thread that is much better and more wellorganized than another thread...
"Thread alrady exist!"

If you make a few threads...
"Stop making threads!"

PEOPLE, GET OVER IT, IT'S A ****IN GAME! Relax a little.
Why are you a hypocrite? You said "if you make a thread that is much better an more wellorganized <--- forgot the space, than another thread... "thread alrady <--- spelling error, exist!"
TUTATA: Look man you already know there are many threads like this so why would you make one like this that was obliviously written in 1 minute and has no thought put in it. I do not want to be mean but the reality is that you are a hypocrite.

Nuvia

Smash Ace
People are just too passionate in here and if they cant take that people dont agree with them on a forum, they need to go outside a little more.
Well you are getting too bent out of shape about said passionate people. Maybe you need to relax.

Top Bottom