• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.rel files and their corresponding stages?

Chaloopy

Smash Rookie
How do I know which .rel files correspond to which .pac stage files? Is there a spreadsheet somewhere?

Last edited:

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
They are named very similarly to their corresponding .pac file. For example, STGEMBLEM.pac corresponds to st_emblem.rel, STGDXPSTADIUM.pac corresponds to st_dxpstadium.rel, and STGDOLPIC_Z.pac corresponds to st_dolpic_Z.rel. I believe the only ones that are named differently than their .pac file are STGONLINETRAINING.pac (st_otrain.rel) and STGBATTLEFIELD.pac (st_battle.rel).

Chaloopy

Smash Rookie
Oh okay. Since only the files that get replaced are in the module folder, how would I acquire default .rel files?

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Rip them out of Brawl yourself. Dolphin will let you extract files and directories from an ISO.

Top Bottom