• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rejects Unite!

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to say I'm nerd, but, as the great lord Dane Cook says, "There is one person in every group of friends that nobody ****ing likes." I am that person. Every since I was young, my friends kind of just rejected me. And they still do. How about you guys? Any rejects out there?

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Um, might be a stupid question (maybe I misunderstand you), but if they reject you, how can they be your friends? Anyway, I was often rejected in life, but I don't give a **** about that anymore, I've become stronger when I finally found friends. I'm just so screwed up that I don't NEED friends right now ^^ Except for my bf, and my parents' support.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
My thoughts on Dane Cook when I first heard him: "His delivery is awesome." But, I guess it's easy to focus on your delivery when you steal jokes from better comedians. Yeah, the second you said "Great" and "Dane Cook," I stopped reading. That man is a tool and not really funny.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I'm a third culture kid;
The one with the weird accent.
The one from somewhere you've never been before.
The one that goes to Mexico and she's regarded as from the U.S., and in the U.S. is regarded as Mexican.
The one with a social deficit.
And the one that just behaves strangely.

Yep, all too well.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
It's impossible to count how many people have betrayed me with both my hands and feet.

Top Bottom