• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Registration for CEO 2014 is Open!

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Registration for CEO 2014 opens today, March 1st. CEO 2014, taking place at the Wyndham Resort in Orlando, Florida June 27th-29th, promises to be one of the largest Super Smash Brothers Melee and Project M tournaments of the year and is the second tournament in 2014 that Smashboards has partnered with. The registration schedule operates in three tiers:
  • $35 venue fee - early bird registration through April 7th
  • $45 venue fee - normal registration between April 8 and June 21st
  • $60 venue fee - emergency registration day of the event
Each game entered costs an additional $10. Spectator passes are available for $25 for the entire weekend or a day pass for $10.

Make sure to go here and register early so that you save money and begin your travel preparations for this awesome event!

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
It's crazy how this year melee has really jumped forward in it's control as the main smash game. And project M as well.
Yeah, it's helped that brawl has also dramatically fallen out of favor since it's doesn't attract stream viewers, not to say melee and P:M aren't exploding in popularity in their own right.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Yeah, it's helped that brawl has also dramatically fallen out of favor since it's doesn't attract stream viewers, not to say melee and P:M aren't exploding in popularity in their own right.
That's because brawl is slower and, therefore, less fun to watch.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Can some other tournaments get some front page love?

This year, any tournament with a high # of attendees gets EVO points.

Civil War VI is having Smash/PM, and has the sword trophies on the line.

It will be streamed by VGBootcamp.

xXDarkRisingXx

Smash Apprentice
I would in most definitely enter this tournament. But there's one problem I have no ride to Orlando so that kinda pisses me off

Last edited:

HydraYoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
RSKUNite
3DS FC
1048-7997-4053
Dang son.. Wish I could go. This would be so much fun but damn them prices are pretty expensive

Jawz

Smash Cadet
so let me get this straight. if i pre register i have to pay 35 and then another 25 just to spectate?

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
so let me get this straight. if i pre register i have to pay 35 and then another 25 just to spectate?
No, tournament venue fee includes everything. Spectator fee is for people not entering any official tournaments.

Your local Hipster

Smash Apprentice
Ok so this is going to be my first tournament ever and I'm so psyched I just want to know if I sign up on Friday and make it threw all my pools does that mean I have go back Saturday and Sunday, or keep playing until I lose? Or is my registration just for that day???

MP8

Smash Journeyman
I don't ever go to these events. But my question is what is the difference between the venue fee and a pass? Because if I go, I won't enter, I'll just go to watch and hang out. To just be there, can't I just pay for the pass?

Top Bottom