• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reggie says "You will see Smash Bros this calendar year"

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That’s right, actual news. I know, I’m suprised too.

At the DICE summet, <a href="http://www.spiketv.com/#shows/gamehead/index.jhtml">Gamehead</a> spoke with Reggie and asked about news on when Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and Brawl were due to be released. Reggie replied with “Metroid, Super Mario, Smash Brothers, we want to launch them this calendar year. But as you know, it’s all on how production goes.” He was then asked which quarter. “Well I don’t want to commit,” he answered “as you know, it all comes down to the producers on the decision of quality.”

R

Ratliff02

That is very good news. Its about time for some kind of news.Hoping for alot more information from the GDP.

B

bob

hey y’all sentce there is little info on ssbb lets share the information that we
know……………..

X

XperimnT

I doubt we know much more truth than anyone else. The rest is just rumors and speculation.

M

Maximum

They better be good, I don’t wan’t to waste my time on ****ty videogames………… (Yes I have a Wii)
After all, it’s the producers decision of “quality”.

R

Ratliff02

Can’t wait for that…I thought it started next monday. If they don’t release some new information I’m going to cry

U

Urie

I wouldn’t hold your breath for info out of GDC. Not saying it won’t happen, but at the same time, it’s no gaurantee anything more will be revealed until E3.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The big huge extravaganza is, but there’s still an E3, just with less flashing lights/ladies and more companies talking.

S

Super Smash Blog » Blog Archive » Smash Boards Pod

[…] Notes/Links: Smash Boards Smash World Podcast premonition thread MLG (Major League Gaming) Evo2k Reggie on Smash Brawl’s release date SmashWiki: http://smashwiki.com &nbsp;Smash Boards Podcast #1 [25:53m]: Play Now | Play in Popup […]

Top Bottom