• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reggie Fils-Aime on being a character in Smash 4 : "If Mr. Sakurai wants to, my body is ready!"

Is your body ready for the Regginator as an unlockable character?

• YESS

Votes: 111 77.6%
  • No I hate fun

Votes: 32 22.4%

• Total voters

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
From the Regginator's visit to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Jump to 0:52 in this video to see his answer.

HOLY SH*T PEOPLE LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Renji64

Smash Lord
I want him and iwata in this game maybe as DLC it would be funny. Reggie vs Iwata no items Final destination make it happen. They could have cool taunts idk about movesets lol.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Another Reggie thread? :laugh:

The picture posted above makes me want to see him replace Snake. Is there a Reggie icon in the roster maker?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Okay, now to be serious: maybe somehow they add him in, his moveset could maybe represent franchises that wouldn't make sense as a character or even an assist trophy or something?

Or hey! Put him in as an assist trophy!

umegames

Smash Cadet
his body is ready, but is smash bros ready...and more importantly.....are our bodies ready

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Sh@# like this would be perfect for the wario ware stage. Imagine...
Hop Aboard the Hype Train!
Ready your Body!
Perform Non-Specific Action!
React to E3!

Sakurai needs to go full ****** on the warioware stage and cram in as many nintendo memes as possible.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Reggie's specials

B: Memes
Forward B: Rolling on his Reggie Bed
Down B: My Body is Ready
Up B: Miyamoto and Iwata

Final Smash: Hype Train *******!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Lmfaoo a big hype train comes and bust through the stage killing everyone and recovering 100/ of Reggie health because it sprinkles Hype magic on him as the train enters like Kamek.

Miyamoto with all the cash sit there and *laughs* then it stops doors open and Sakurai jumps out *laughs* - GAME!

Hehehe i am actually high atm this time.

wii-u-hype.jpg

Kon

Smash Journeyman
Reggies poses would be these famous quotes. The one about kicking asses and the one that his body is ready. Would be funny after all. He would have been a better WTF character than Wii Fit trainer. Still to be serious, I hope they won't add real people into Smash Bros, because my body isn't ready after all.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Well, I wouldn't mind him as an Assist Trophy..

He could power up your strength and defense, thus making your body ready. I guess.

MrBigstuff

Smash Apprentice
Reggie confirmed as final boss. Finish Classic on intense without being hit, and you get to fight Reggie. When he's defeated, he crumples to the floor and whispers something repeatedly. You're character moves in, bends to hear Reggie's final wishes. Faintly "My...my body...is...READY!" Reggie stands, fire burning from his Arisen and Glorious visage, sending the character flying off the screen. He looks at his hands, now gloved in white, his left hand twitching maniacally. Reggie is Master/Crazy Hand! He looks on a shelf with the fighter's figurines, and picks up Mario. The camera zooms towards Reggie's face and ends on his eye, with the Smash Ball instead of a pupil. Fade to black.

D

Deleted member

One of his taunts should be the less obvious phrase of "I'm hungry now!" (Or "I like French food!")

Top Bottom