• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regarding the Grinch leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumie

Smash Rookie
So while I was re-watching the Smash Ultimate direct, I noticed a detail that just might add onto the evidence that the banner leak is real. If you go to the 8.8.2018 Smash Direct and go to 14:38 in the video, you will notice that Mach Rider has his own theme in the others section. Mach Rider is a retro NES character and it would only make sense that the song is in the others section. Ice Climbers is prime evidence that not all series being represented in smash will get their own series spaces like Starfox and etc. This is only speculation on my end but another thing that may hint to Mach Rider is that we still haven't got our classic NES rep for the game. This is a huge assumption though so take this with a grain of salt. It turns out that this song has appeared in Smash 4 and Melee but it could still be a foreshadow. This theory has little to nothing going for it but ever since the Golden Sun item was shown accidentally, I don't think it would be too odd to assume this.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Definately grain of salt

Mach rider song has Ben in smash since melee and is confirmed for ultimate but could get new remixes as well if confirmed

cybersai

Smash Ace
Pretty sure Duck Hunt Dog still has the Duck Hunt theme in the "other" section in Smash U

kumie

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure Duck Hunt Dog still has the Duck Hunt theme in the "other" section in Smash U

No, I was saying that most Nes characters don't get their own sections but their music goes into other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom