• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regarding Project SA

NeoCulexor

Smash Rookie
I am trying to edit character's projectiles so I can give them different status effects.
(ex. Samus' Super Missile freezing opponents).

I cannot tell which attacks code is which.

I know that code 1D2 are supposed to be the character's 'B' moves, but I cannot tell which is which.

Is there a list out somewhere that I can keep as a chart?

I know, I'm confusing myself as well.:(

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
1. This belongs in the Tutorials & FAQs
2. Complaining that no one has responded to your thread an hour after you posted it will make people think you're an impatient little ***** (sorry but it's true)
3. Watch Wacka Alpaca's tutorials on YouTube. I know he has one on changing flags (what I'll assume you're trying to do).

NeoCulexor

Smash Rookie
1. This belongs in the Tutorials & FAQs
2. Complaining that no one has responded to your thread an hour after you posted it will make people think you're an impatient little ***** (sorry but it's true)
3. Watch Wacka Alpaca's tutorials on YouTube. I know he has one on changing flags (what I'll assume you're trying to do).
Dude, I wasn't complaining about anything, so don't be a **** about it!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Both of you, calm down. JediKnightTemplar, you shouldn't have come off an a** to him.

connor53

Smash Rookie
Look up Dantarion's OpenSA. It has a list of all character articles inside (you won't find articles unless you know the specific subroutine in PSA). To make it freeze someone you will need the flag numbers. At the end of the special offensive collision there is the word flags followed by the number. In order to change flags, take the last number (for ice it is 4) and put it at the end. Take the first number and add it to the second to last.
00 - hit
01 - none
02 - slash
03 - electricity
04 - Ice
05 - Flame
06 - Coin
07 - Cape
08 - Slip
09 - Sleep
0A - none
0B - impale (like DK's side B)
0C - Stun
0E - Flower
0F - none
10 - none
11 - slash 2
12 - hit 2
13 - Darkness
14 - Stun (more like hitlag)
15 - Aura (unfortunately the Aura effect doesn't make all characters get stronger with more damage.)
16 - Impale 2

Samus's super missle's subroutine is 169C8. The flag number is 1A431685 (which is fire because it ends in 5).
To change it to ice change the flag to 1A431684.

NeoCulexor

Smash Rookie
Look up Dantarion's OpenSA. It has a list of all character articles inside (you won't find articles unless you know the specific subroutine in PSA). To make it freeze someone you will need the flag numbers. At the end of the special offensive collision there is the word flags followed by the number. In order to change flags, take the last number (for ice it is 4) and put it at the end. Take the first number and add it to the second to last.
00 - hit
01 - none
02 - slash
03 - electricity
04 - Ice
05 - Flame
06 - Coin
07 - Cape
08 - Slip
09 - Sleep
0A - none
0B - impale (like DK's side B)
0C - Stun
0E - Flower
0F - none
10 - none
11 - slash 2
12 - hit 2
13 - Darkness
14 - Stun (more like hitlag)
15 - Aura (unfortunately the Aura effect doesn't make all characters get stronger with more damage.)
16 - Impale 2

Samus's super missle's subroutine is 169C8. The flag number is 1A431685 (which is fire because it ends in 5).
To change it to ice change the flag to 1A431684.
Yeah, I know the part about the attributes, I am just trying to find the code for the projectiles in general.

Also, I am trying to find a list so I can change the items and make Falco's laser fire rapidly.

Top Bottom