• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Refurbished Wii U for $200

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
This has been up on their online store for about a week now and I haven't seen this brought to anyone's attention here (lock if that's the case), but Nintendo is selling factory refurbished Wii Us for $200.

It's the Deluxe 32GB set and here's what it comes with:

• Wii U console (Black/32GB Internal Storage*)
  • Wii U GamePad (Black)
  • Nintendo Land game disc
  • Wii U AC Adapter
  • Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
  • High Speed HDMI Cable
  • Sensor Bar
It comes with the Digital Deluxe Promotion (ending this year) and a full year warranty just as if it were a new Wii U

If you're looking for a good and much more affordable way to get a Wii U for your Smash Bros fix (and other fantastic games), you can't go wrong with this offer.

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wc...roductId=212209&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001

PS: People have said Nintendo's refurbished consoles are just as good as if they were new along their great customer support.

There is a thread just like this, but thanks anyway.

I can vouch for refurbished products personally, my 32 inch Vizio HDTV that I got for 200 refurbished works great. Also, refurbished doesn't necessarily mean there was a hardware malfunction, it could just be a system that was taken out of the box or a floor model of the system that is for sale.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Is this option offered in Europe or is it only in the US?

I watched an unboxing of a refurbished Wii U and it looked brand new. The only noticeable indication of it being refurbished was the labels on the underside of the Wii U console and gamepad were very slightly faded and scuffed. Nintendo did a wonderful job refurbishing them though. It says on the box it's a refurbished product and that it's "Tested Cleaned Inspected".

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I believe these refurbished Wii U's are back in stock. $200 is an incredible value for a console that has both Sm4sh and Mario Kart 8.

Top Bottom