• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Refer to newer team please!!! do not post anything on this thread...

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
hey guys i was just wondering can u tell me some things that might be wrong with my line up and i also need one more pokemon and i dont know which one to choose so can sum one help me out? thanks :)

here it is my final lineup does it need help? if so please tell me..

Espeon/ Shell bell/Modest
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Morning Sun

Salamence/ @Choice Specs/Modest
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Hydro Pump
Dragon pulse

T-tar/ @Lefties/Adamant
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Milotic/ @Lefties/Modest/
surf
Ice Beam
Aqua Ring
Toxic?

Lucario/ still need an item/Modest orAdamant i cant choose which one i need the most
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Aura sphere
Psychic?

i need a last pokemon like a tank of sum sort but i dont know wat to choose.....

and also which pokemon would be best for ev training for speed, sp. attack, and attack?
thanks for the help!:)

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
hey guys i was just wondering can u tell me some things that might be wrong with my line up and i also need one more pokemon and i dont know which one to choose so can sum one help me out? thanks :)

here it is my final lineup does it need help? if so please tell me..

Espeon/ Shell bell/Modest
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Morning Sun

Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Hydro Pump
Dragon pulse

T-tar/ @Lefties/Adamant
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Earthquake
Stone Edge

surf
Ice Beam
Aqua Ring
Toxic?

Lucario/ still need an item/Modest orAdamant i cant choose which one i need the most
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Aura sphere
Psychic?

i need a last pokemon like a tank of sum sort but i dont know wat to choose.....

and also which pokemon would be best for ev training for speed, sp. attack, and attack?
thanks for the help!:)

Espeon: Shell Bell is overshadowed by Leftovers. This is just me, but I don't think Espeon has the time to heal with its lowish defenses, so you might want to take out Morning Sun.

Salamence: Good, useful special sweeper. Watch out for Blissey.

T-tar: Good physical sweeper. Stone Edge is STAB, but you could replace EQ with Crunch.

Milotic: Good. idk about Aqua Ring or Toxic.

Lucario: It has Calm Mind and special attacks, so Modest is the nature of choice.

For the tank, good choices are Cresselia, Bronzong, Dusknoir, Probopass, and maybe Togekiss.

Starly and Staravia give spd EVs, Shinx, Croagunk, and Snover give attack, and Budew give special attack.

Hope this helps. :)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
It's not a good idea to have a sandstormer when most of your team does not resist it's affects. You can get by with it but when you need to switch Tyranitar or he faints it sucks to have sandstorm whittling away at your pokes.

Add Broznong or switch T-tar for something else. I would add Bronzong before removing T-tar.

@Wii4Mii his Espeon does have Reflect which I believes lowers damage enough to allow for healing. It also benefits his team.

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Your Espeon is interesting. Your Mence is pretty good. And Lucario is pretty good too.

T-tar is good the way it is. If your going with Taunt, I would prefer to use Crunch. Milotic is okay but you can use Recover instead of Aqua Ring. Also, you might add Mirror Coat or Hypnosis, if you're willing to breed for good IVs etc.

Bronzong (I haven't used one at all, this moveset might be stupid I don't know)
Hypnosis
Calm Mind
Psychic
???

Hope that helps you.

hyyde

Smash Rookie
Cresselia is a superb tank. a possible moveset would be the following:

Cresselia@Leftovers
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Calm Mind
~Ice Beam/Toxic/Psychic/Filler

That'll stay out forever, especially after a few calm minds. It levitates over earthquakes and can really take a hit. Watch out for Ttar crunches and Metagross, though. I like cressy better than bronzong, but it's up to you.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Cresslia is not an uber and is conseidered ok to use in standard play.

Espeon/ Modest
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Morning Sun
Not a good starter. It's weak to the popular Weavile with pursuit. Move this pokemon to a different slot or drop it. You know what just drop it. Pick another starter and ask for a rating.

Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Hydro Pump
Dragon pulse
Movesets fine. With a set like this you'll probably be using it as a "hit and run" pokemon. Bring it out with use Draco Meteor and then switch it.Max out your Sp.Attk and

T-tar/ @Lefties/Jolly
EVS: 252 Speed 252 Attack 6 HP
--------
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Go for a Jolly nature if you're using Dragon Dance.

surf
Ice Beam
Recover
Toxic?/Mirror Coat
Recover over Aqua Ring. I'm partial to Mirror Coat although Toxic is cool too. Your team could use a status effect so it's up to you.

Lucario/ Eh, go with lefties/Modest
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Aura sphere
Psychic
Nothing wrong here.

Bronzong@ Lefties/ Bold
Calm Mind
Hypnosis
Gyro Ball
Grass Knot
Looking at your team I think you need more support pokemon but I'm tired so I'll look again in the morning. I'll get back to you with the EVs.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Espeon- Because of it's synchronize ability, you might consider putting a flame orb on it to inflict burns on pokemon with high attacks. I'm not exactly sure how synchronize works though so you may want to try it out before actually using it in a high stakes battle. It would nicely stop popular starters like Weavile in its tracks. Just watch out for the Breloom starter because of its ability which I cant recall the name of right now. @_@
Espeon doesn't have a great movepool. Meh, go with what you have. Might consider taking Morning Sun out for Wish.

Salamence- I hate this thing. grr

Tyranitar- I've never seen the point in taunt, but that's just me. I dont think it can pull it off with its common type weaknesses unless you plan on switching out which kinda defeats the whole purpose of it in the first place.
Earthquake/Crunch/Stone Edge/Dragon Dance meh

Milotic- What Chill said. Or maybe Hypnosis instead of Mirror Coat.

Lucario- I dont know anything about this.
Get your own EV spread.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hurry up and edit before he catches on!

Er,
Espeon 252 HP/252 SAtt/6Def
Salamence 6 HP/252 Att/252 Spd
Tyranitar 252 Att/6 Def/252 Spd
Milotic 252 HP/252 Satt/6 Sdef
Lucario 252 Att/6 Def/252 Spd

yep :p

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
thanks you guys and i decided to change sum things.......... instead of espeon i am going to have a gardevoir, and instead of lucario i am going to have a weavile..... i dont know if thats good so can you help me out wit that.. and wat support pokemon do u guys think i should have.... do your think i should have a blissy or a dusknoir as a support pokemon....

D

Deleted member

yeah that is the same problem wit me man... by any chance can anyone tell us how to put a S.t on a chansey or blissy.. bec i am breeding and i dont understand how u can get that move on him.....
You have to get one that was movetutored by the 3rd generation

Top Bottom