• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Reddit) How to Tech Chase Sheik For Maximum Punishes

pokio55

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pokio55
Wow very helpful! It seemingly explained much to me. Thanks!

Good stuff m8

Last edited:

_trix_

Smash Apprentice
Four words: Pivot tipper tech chase

Kreygasm kreygasm kreygasm kreygasm kreygasm kreygasm kreygasm kreygasm kreygasm kreygasm

Last edited:

_trix_

Smash Apprentice
You can also f-throw, run to the place where they land, then Regrab tech in place and pivot tipper rolls(actually really easy, because if you're in the middle you just have to move a tiny bit to get to tipper range on rolls.) it's a lot easier to react if you do it like that

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
Good guide!
that's one for the thread.

Techchasing Sheik is a very good thing to learn till you get her to around 20% where uthrow becomes better for you

A_Reverie

Smash Apprentice
Notice to anyone who may notice the thread is down: I've deleted it.

Simply put, Reddit is pretty toxic. There were some users that were pretty intent on bashing me for not following the tried-and-true Up Throw bread and butter, and saying that I was claiming my method was better. I'm pretty frustrated :\ Neighbourhood P's guide on Melee It On Me was cited as their main source in their attempt to discredit me, but it seems they missed the big TECH CHASE section on his guide where he says, word for word: "I opt to tech chase Sheik out of throw as often as I do to up throw her."

So I deleted my Reddit account and will no longer contribute there. I'll just bring whatever I do get done to share with you guys. Thanks to those who replied. I'll be reworking the guide later on to explain things more clearly.

Top Bottom