• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Red Alloy = Captain Falcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weegee

Smash Rookie
Noticed the Red Alloy?

Doesn't he look familiar?

Wait I'll help a little:

Note I'm not saying this is Captain Falcon or that he is confirmed in anyway way, but I had to say it looks really alike.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Well, the male Wire Frame in Melee was based off of Capt Falcon too. Probably the same reason, too - Falcon has a pretty basic "male" model when stripped of textures and whatnot.

djs5590

Smash Rookie
me thinks Yellow Alloy is a sneeky wink at Sakurai's lesser known creation:

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
me thinks Yellow Alloy is a sneeky wink at Sakurai's lesser known creation:
I think the last two are really.
He now has put every game he's made into this thing in one way shape or form...insane.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
You do know that the Wire Frames in Melee were based off of Captain Falcon and Zelda don't you everyone?

Chances are, the Red Wire Frame is based of off Captain Falcon in Brawl too. I don't see why everyone's being so uptight about it here.

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
You do know that the Wire Frames in Melee were based off of Captain Falcon and Zelda don't you everyone?

Chances are, the Red Wire Frame is based of off Captain Falcon in Brawl too. I don't see why everyone's being so uptight about it here.
Everyone's being uptight because it's late and Ness wasn't confirmed for them.

Anyway. Good observation there (NOT!). Red Alloy = Capt Falcon. Kudos for wasting thread space.

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
how bout we're all looking at this the wrong way? and maybe the yellow alloy is GENO!!!!!
dun dun dun!!!
hey, it could happen

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Yeah, I thought so too at the first glance. One of the wireframe had the same moveset as Captain Falcon, and Red Alloy is in a very similar stance. Speculations anyone?
Captain Falcon is a shoe-in anyway, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Especially Sakurai's comment to the last Alloy: "it looks like Kirby but it isn't him". Oh? Does he like to spread clues! Of course it could mean nothing, but I think this might be something. The wireframes in Melee only had movesets of two (three if you count clone movesets) characters, maybe THIS time they have more variety to them.

And I'm glad polygons are back, so I get the feeling they base everything more around Smash Bros. 64, so that might be that the speed is a bit slower than Melee. Then there are retro Melee stages, so I guess the developers go for the best. (once again, this might be the last SSB)

EDIT:
how bout we're all looking at this the wrong way? and maybe the yellow alloy is GENO!!!!!
dun dun dun!!!
hey, it could happen
Lol, I indirectly thought it looked a bit like Midna xD

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
im not too crazy into speculating who the red and blue alloys are
but the yellow one is very intriguing, becuz it falls like mario, but has
AC horns. but it could also be geno or midna..
and wut about the green alloy? it really looks like tamagon.. but why
would they put him in the game???? lol

Roatigas

Smash Rookie
Just so we all have something to juxtapose the Captain Falcon idea against...

Apologies for the quality. As Snake is the only other character I could consider to have the same sort of build, I thought I'd check it out. Take it how you will. I certainly don't think it's an exact match (certainly the position of the fist on the left side, but that might be because of the crude way in which I got the screenshot from the "Snake joins the Brawl!" video, and another stage of the animation might look more similar), but it's close.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Wow, good picture.

But all I gonna say is: It's not that long to find out anymore, people :D If it really is Captain Falcon, so be it, then we already knew beforehand. If it isn't and turns out to be Snake, so be it. If all in this thread turns out to be wrong, so be it. Relax a bit, people, I know now that SSBB is almost out, the atmosphere is tense, but don't get carried away.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Maybe the alloy was envious and wanted to copy his awesomeness. Doesn't mean all that much but could point to something.

-Onyx

courte

Smash Lord
this is char specific it should be in captain falcon support thread... so it can be judged there

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
Just so we all have something to juxtapose the Captain Falcon idea against...

Apologies for the quality. As Snake is the only other character I could consider to have the same sort of build, I thought I'd check it out. Take it how you will. I certainly don't think it's an exact match (certainly the position of the fist on the left side, but that might be because of the crude way in which I got the screenshot from the "Snake joins the Brawl!" video, and another stage of the animation might look more similar), but it's close.
No its impossible, becauce Snakes Down Smash is a Rocket Launcher. I Dont think this guys will pull out any weapons. And of cource we know all that the Cpatain is in the game. =) The only question is, is he in the starter rooster?

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
No its impossible, becauce Snakes Down Smash is a Rocket Launcher. I Dont think this guys will pull out any weapons. And of cource we know all that the Cpatain is in the game. =) The only question is, is he in the starter rooster?
The last few "Wire/Poly's" Never HAD any specal attacks.

So Null that.

Also please, the yellow one is based off of Meteos, another game made by Sakuri.
....Even though the org. one was blue.

The green one also LOOKS like it can be from Meteos...But its a bit more different then what it is in the game. >_>;;

I think Sakuri's missing with your heads again here people...=p

...Not saying C.F. is out or in...I am just saying that those two other ones might just be in for fan service of Meteos. ( I.E. Sakuri has every game he's made/worked on somehow represented in this one. )

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
That's his Up Smash. His Down Smash is to set a mine.
Don't you mean special moves?

Uh, I already explain this in IsmaR's topic, but I'll explain here too just to get you talking.

"An alloy is a homogeneous mixture of two or more elements, at least one of which is a metal, and where the resulting material has metallic properties. The resulting substance usually has different properties (sometimes substantially different) from those of its components."

Ok, using the bolded text...

An Alloy, possibly Sakurai's inspiration, is a mixture of TWO or more.
Everybody is focusing on one character pertaining to an alloy.
This just makes it more difficult with the many other features, like in the green alloy.

You say Kirby, but it may be a mixture of two or more.
Who's that mohawk from?
Falco? Hmmm

Or on topic, the Red Alloy.
Could he be a mix of Snake AND Captain Falcon?

Also, each alloy is different from the characters that make it up, substantially, meaning the general and most famous parts that make up each character.

So my guess the Red is a mixture of Falcon and Snake.
Thoughts?

Marie_54

Smash Ace
ZOMFG!! THEYS LOOK LIK HOLLOWS!! BLEACH CONFIRMED!!!11one!!oneone11!!!11!1!!

Jk. Sorry i just couldn't resist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom