• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recruiting for a new online clan

Moocow007

Smash Ace
That's right, the time has come for the uprising of the animals. In my clan, the Barnyard Buddies, you must part from your human lifestyles (mostly just your kaillera nickname) and become a Barnyard Buddy.

You may be asking yourself, "But what are the benefits of joining this clan, let alone any? That's dumb and so are you." WRONG. Becoming a part of the BB will make you a better perso...animal. Come under my hoof and learn to be as good a smasher as me (ya rite lol not possible) and have a fun time. Screw all that ixi junk, we play to have fun and aren't focused solely on winning. Besides, what's the point of embarassing your friends by 4 stocking them when you could be having fun instead?

Post here if you want to join, we already have five members who consist of myself, Belmont(Bawkchicken007), Kris(Meowkitty007), JustAPony(Woofdog007), and Rachel(Chirpbird007). Yes, it is true, we have a REAL LIFE GIRL IN OUR CLAN. How cool is that?! It would also be cool if you got a sig like me as well so it shows that the Barnyard Buddies are truly united through soul and signature.

Oh, and as a disclaimer we do not allow any turds into Barnyard Buddies. Thank you.

-Moo

UPDATE: WE NOW HAVE A CLAN TAG! Just put {BB} at the end of your name instead of changing your alias altogether, unless you want to do both.

UPDATE 2: WE ARE NO LONGER {BB}. We have decided that if we want to be accepted amongst the online community, we must be like the online community. Therefore, Barnyard Buddies new clan tag is {-iBBi-}

ant-d

Smash Lord
Moocow007 said:
That's right, the time has come for the uprising of the animals. In my clan, the Barnyard Buddies, you must part from your human lifestyles (mostly just your kaillera nickname) and become an Soundanimal007.

You may be asking yourself, "But what are the benefits of joining this clan, let alone any? That's dumb and so are you." WRONG. Becoming a part of the BB will make you a better perso...animal. Come under my hoof and learn to be as good a smasher as me (ya rite lol not possible) and have a fun time. Screw all that ixi junk, we play to have fun and aren't focused solely on winning. Besides, what's the point of embarassing your friends by 4 stocking them when you could be having fun instead?

Post here if you want to join, we already have five members who consist of myself, Belmont(Bawkchicken007), Kris(Meowkitty007), JustAPony(Woofdog007), and Rachel(Chirpbird007). Yes, it is true, we have a REAL LIFE GIRL IN OUR CLAN. How cool is that?! It would also be cool if you got a sig like me as well so it shows that the Barnyard Buddies are truly united through soul and signature.

Oh, and as a disclaimer we do not allow any turds into Barnyard Buddies. Thank you.

-Moo
hahaha
post needs to be 10 characters long

Moocow007

Smash Ace
That's ok Sensei, you can be an honorary member as long as you get a sig image like ours.

Bumping this up, this is an important topic.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
ill joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn

JBSC

Moocow007

Smash Ace
alright, you guys can just put {-iBBi-} after your names. I do like the sound of SnortAlpaca though, so you cna keep that if you'd like.

l2abbit

Smash Rookie
Hey -- I just played a game with Box Of Fox and he let me into the clan. My Kaillera username is l2abbit {iBBi}. Hope to see y'all around.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Lol, I can't believe I hardly post here. This clan sounds.. interesting >_>

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to join you but do I have to change my kaillera name?
Its "immo" right now but if I have to change I'll come up with sumn

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
May as well, not part of any other clan and at least I know or played some of you guys before. Won't be around playing again until mid/late may as currently at uni finishing up for the year (read exams, coursework, etc, not fun). One question tho, do I have to take on an animal you would specifically find round a farm or can I be like a dragon or a three headed medusa like hellspawn thing? Its kool, I mean, I'm just throwing it out there, but otherwise I'll opt for, oh I dunno, a goat.

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
Dude seriously, you really have nothing better to do than just go on every single post and find some way of flaming it. As for sucking ***, I remember playing you one time and taking you down and there's loads of people that are better than me, so that makes you...pretty lame. No idea how you were ever in the top 10/25/5000000000000000 or whatever you were meant to be and now are not. Tbh I dunno why I bothered replying to you as it'll just give you all the more reason to carry on ruining someone elses post who is tryin to get together genuine decent people to play a game that we all like so i'll just ignore any retaliation you might offer

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
wow...this foo is asking for it. I am sorry but nobody beats me...that is just simple life. You feel? I feel ur pain, i would have the same pain too if i were that nooby! BUT GUESS WHAT..IM NOT NOOOBY LIKE U! *snnniffff* do u smell that? that is the smell of VICTORY. but i guess u dnt know what it smells like then. poor child...poor poor poor child. **** u UK ppl...ur new name will be United Kocksuckers. sounds good to me

Moocow007

Smash Ace
i don't even know who's in the clan anymore. Some people say that's irresponsible, but I say "pshh".

anyone can join, really...just try to put BB somewhere in your name as a tag, maybe even iBBi or -iBBi or Unit {-iBBi-}. If you want to have some kind of animal name when you play then go for it.

Dave uk - thanks for the support, but we all know that noone cares whenever Tiger talks so he's not really offending anyone.

felix45

Smash Lord
if I beat you can I join? Usually I make fun of clans, but a clan that makes fun of clans? I'm so down with that.

PS: felix is a cat so I allready have a cat name.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
if I beat you can I join? Usually I make fun of clans, but a clan that makes fun of clans? I'm so down with that.

PS: felix is a cat so I allready have a cat name.
LOL those would be silly requirements since I am an unbeatable train that wrecks everyones **** on the rails! but yeah i'll play you, hit me up sometime boi.

Top Bottom