• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recruiting FL Players for I.H.N.C's FL Branch

Grill

Smash Cadet
this crew is the greatest. XIF and Green Mario where you at?!! This crew was meant for you guys!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
wow, we all thought you were lying when you said you had friends back in NY.

imagine that.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
hey im the leader of The IHNC Crew 4Sh0. nice to meet you all.

IHNC stands for

I Have No Clue. When we first started out people asked us "hey what crew are you from your pretty good?" and We'd be like "I have no clue...." LOL.

We are recruiting the best of the best so if you think you belong in that category then you belong in IHNC simple as that. ;) o n cash money we are a NY crew not NJ. lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
XIF!?!?!?!? u r my Peach IDOL!?!?!??!?!? u make me able to dance like this <_< >_> <_< >_>

Green mario is the ONLY mario that ill probably look at like wtf how can u do that? lol i <3 u man :D me and grill look up to u and Xif :D

Linguini i aint forget bout u :D the only ganondorf player i know that doesnt look like a ganondorf lol cuz u know other ganons looked like they coulda punched us through a friggin Tv lol

:D me and grill <3 u guys we're even tryin to go down to florida for LTEC so we could chill wit u guys again :D

Hey linguini when u gonna come up to NJ? me u and grill HAVE to chill and play smash b4 u have to go back to Florida!?!?

Grill hurry up and change ure name to Grillz XD

lol btw me and grill def want u guys to join cuz then us 5 will b one large happy crew :D (i mean if u didnt notice already XD)

Top Bottom