• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recorded Brawl Matches At Pound 3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Were any Brawl matches recorded at Pound 3? I see one on YouTube on the Luigis Mansion stage. On Sunday someone recorded a couple matches with their digital camera, including the MM with someone vs Dave, and the 4 player battle afterwards that had me in it, and I'd love to see the match.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
That was me. The Dave money match is gone because I'm a ****ing ****** and by accidentally deleted it. Someone else said they had it recorded so you gotta talk to them. I'm in the process of uploading the matches.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Chibo Sempai you got me all excited thinking you had them up here :( .... but cool sephrioth i hope at least one of the games i played are in there. Wait Chibo I think I played right after that MM too was someone playing Peach in your game?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
That was me. The Dave money match is gone because I'm a ****ing ****** and by accidentally deleted it. Someone else said they had it recorded so you gotta talk to them. I'm in the process of uploading the matches.
lemme know when u get those matches up...i wanna see the one of me playing diddy in the mario underground level...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo Sempai you got me all excited thinking you had them up here :( .... but cool sephrioth i hope at least one of the games i played are in there. Wait Chibo I think I played right after that MM too was someone playing Peach in your game?
lol im pretty sure someone played peach in every battle i was in. but yea i was def either right after or 2 after the money match. it may have been 2 after if the next one was a teams match. whenever they wanted to do a teams i waited a turn so i could play a 4 for all. im not rdy to pay attention to team battling yet in brawl lol.

i know i played with vanz (who played peach) that day, but i dont think it was the match after the MM, so theres a good chance i played with you. hopefully we'l find out soon.

whats ur utube accoutn seph?

Top Bottom