• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Record your AER

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
AER-averge emo rate.

I was wondering has much of an impact pichu's self damage effects matches and what's safe, to safe, or way to much self-damage.

Record how much damage you took and substack it by how much your foe did, then divide in by the number of stocks you played. I once looke and I got what 20% per a stock. recovering takes a lot more than anything esle. because per a time your edge gaurded and they don't stop you you can easily do 6% to yourself.

But yeah the important thing is you hit them and you get something out of the attack. Also i've been thinking up all kinds of movement ideas omg pichu has some of the best movement ever. emtpy shs to something would be cool.

D

Deleted member

Mine's around 25%, but thatIs probably because I can only play with cpus, lol. (no smashers around here)

Top Bottom