• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recommend any good YLinks?

Jash

Smash Lord
I should start playing Melee again, my Young Link is the best in the world! Pdot, if your in NY....come find me....epic $100 mm Young Link ditto.

man I'm the best toon Link in the world (LOL really).

which basically means I'm the best young Link in the world too.

I **** ^_^
Im pretty sure my Toon Link is better then yours. Im pretty sure my Young Link is better then yours too. Step it up Chip!

Chip.

you know what to do
Im pretty sure my Toon Link is better then yours. Im pretty sure my Young Link is better then yours too. Step it up Chip!

I just won a regional tournament in the pacific northwest going all toon Link. The tournament featured all of washington's and oregon's best (except sagemoon). You should check my bracket lolz; its almost as insane as Mango's at Pound 3 for brawl standards.

I also got 4th in the melee tournament (lmao even though there was only 12 participants) with Eggz, BladeWise (one of the best players in washington), and Balloon (one of the sickest Falcons on west coast and the best player in Oregon) whom placed higher than me. Lolz and I haven't even played that game competitevly for 4 months lol >_>.

I'm awesome ^_^

Jash

Smash Lord
Im practicing both games very badly so i can can be good in both with no rustiness. Its going to be kinda hard since i don't own any of the games so......yea............*crys*

Oh and Chip, i don't care what you won and who you beat, because when im playing you....its like a war. No seriously it is like a war. Your really ganna have to get at me.

Top Bottom