• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reclassing - Custom Equipment On Lucina

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Welcome players, to the Custom Equipment thread! For those of you who are intrigued by how equipment changes Lucina's game plan, this is the thread for you. Suggest individual pieces or full spreads! Anything not insane is welcome.

Starting off, the spread I use:

Balanced, Speed+23, Defense+25, Attack+26. Glider Boots, King's Cape, Legendary Sword

Overly specializing in one trait is detrimental to me. The difference between stats is negligible as all are boosted anyway.
The Glider Boots(increases horizontal air mobility) fit in perfectly to my tailored spread and really aids mobility and recovery substantially. To give an idea of it's mobility, it's possible to drop under Final Destination until the middle and recover successfully if a second jump has not been expended and Dolphin Jump is used.

So what spreads and/or items do you use?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I've got the Vampire and health regenerator badges on her... I went like 20 rounds in Crazy Orders.

Top Bottom