• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recent vids of my Young Link. Plz rate.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Oh manz. Fountain of Dreams.

Woah @_@ Sweet spin hogs. Or whatever they're called. I'd watch the spacing a little with the projectiles, you're using them kinda close. I feel like if you used them when farther away, you'd be able to follow up on them more easily and you... wouldn't blow yourself up so much.

I dunno how I feel about the dair airguards. They're kinda easy to tech and really easy to see coming. But... whatever works for you, I suppose.

If someone's not coming at you even when you're lobbing projectiles at them, I would keep a bomb in hand and keep throwing the boomerang. Bomb can be thrown much faster and is more useful to counter approaches. As long as it doesn't blow up in your hand, why not use a boomerang?

Dtilt is a spike. So. Yeah.

You're using the uair a lot... which is a good move, I guess, but... against Ganondorf, he's not really moving anywhere and you're sorta getting punished for it. So... I dunno, consider switching to dair sometimes, or maybe nair, which cancels faster?

Cia

das kwl
yeah, that Dair off the ledge was just me being flashy because i knew slow ganon couldn't safely avoid it.. LOL and the close range bombs were just a nervous reaction. when Ganon's in my face, i just mash the attack button like it's mu second day of smash hahaha. but thanks for the critiques.

Top Bottom