• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really need some Csp Help... I've done everything every thread. nothing works...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You can always display the images for us. When modifying portraits, you need to keep the following info in mind...

1: All portraits are 128 pixels wide and 160 pixels tall. They use the CI8 texture format, with an RGB5A3 palette format.

2: Portraits are stored in sc_selcharacter.pac, which is compressed. If you're using the File Patch Code, that file must not use more than 3,975,244 bytes (approx. 3.79 MB), or else the game will likely crash. Any other method uses common5.pac instead.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
You can always display the images for us. When modifying portraits, you need to keep the following info in mind...

1: All portraits are 128 pixels wide and 160 pixels tall. They use the CI8 texture format, with an RGB5A3 palette format.

2: Portraits are stored in sc_selcharacter.pac, which is compressed. If you're using the File Patch Code, that file must not use more than 3,975,244 bytes (approx. 3.79 MB), or else the game will likely crash. Any other method uses common5.pac instead.
Thank you so much for the help. I figured it out a couple of days ago. I think I just had a corrupted set of codes. It's all good now :)

:phone:

Top Bottom