• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really disappointed in the Mini Games

Nein01

Smash Rookie
Why won't they bring back Board the Platforms? I know I'm not the only one who enjoyed that mode.

And now they've eliminated Break the Targets as well!? It's nothing but a horrible cross between Home Run Contest and Angry Birds now. Seriously, wtf were they thinking?

:|

Cammed Z28

SB-Jgd = My FG gamer tag
3DS FC
2852-9484-2780
Yeah.... at.first I thought "cool an angry bird esque break the targets"

After a couple.minutes I decided "meh" and haven't touched it again now that I completed the challenges

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
The ones we have since melee (Home run and Multi Man) are fine to me and glad they at least put them in. Target Blast was cool. Not as cool as Target smash but whatever. I noticed they took out 15 minute multi man and replaced it with rival multi man (Which is better imo).

As for trophy rush, I enjoy it. It cost to play and even more depending how long you want to play in it. A great way to get tons of trophies and custom move sets or costumes for miis.

I do wish to have target smash and something like board the platforms or even race to the finish. I was disappointed when there was no mini games in classic mode. Let's hope we get the old mini games in the wii u version. (Same goes for event match and special modes.)

Nein01

Smash Rookie
Could there still be hope for some of the old mini games to come out as DLC?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
They're all ****. All of them. Homerun bat is still the worse one but everyone likes it because of nostalgia. It's no better than that Angry Birds/Bombs ****.
I still dream for a Smash Bros. empty of all this useless crap. Unlock EVERYTHING through multiplayer mode. Sm4sh never needed these pathetic excuses to push people into playing alone.

Top Bottom