• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-READ BEFORE 06/14/2014- DASHING, SHIELDING AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR ZELDA?

Squii The Fish

Smash Journeyman
I am watching Hbox vs Zero again and actually pivoting out of shield into a dash looks like its gonna play a big part in smash 4. However it MAY be character specific in this game.
Point of references here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YNU6pnUgA0
Check at:
3:57
4:02
4:12
6:16
8:35

And I am not sure if you guys have noticed but our girl Zelda looks like she has a ballzcrazy dash this time around. Like seriously. I need to go back and analyze some youtube videos, but I think she might be faster than fox in this one.

This one might be VERY much in our favor considering dash dancing is apparently much different in this one.

Please one you kind peoples go to a best buy this saturday and try the follwing inputs out. The only one close to me is 6 and half hours away:

Dash -> Tap Shield -> Pivot -> Dash -> Tap Shield -> Pivot -> Dash

Could be pretty sick as far as movement options go, if it works then we got good times ahead friends. If not well... ce la vie.

Last edited:

Final Fujin 2

Banned via Warnings
Unless she is no longer the third slowest character in the game on ground I don't see how this will benefit her more than any of the other characters.

She better be giving Dedede teas with her grab this time around for this to make her not suck.

Last edited:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
I'll try going. I have a few things I want to test to see if they still work
-Nyarus Love
-Dtilt lock
-Full Din range.
-Recovery Angled and what not

Top Bottom