• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RCO Lag

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Thoughts? Punishes? Discuss the possibilities.

Thank Esam for the video.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
This was very interesting, does the RCO lag also happen after the opponent is hit with a multihit move like our Nair? In that case i think a fastfalled Nair can be one of our better options for example Oos since we could then disable afterwards if we make the opponent land in front of us. Don't know if the RCO lag would be big enough for some characters though, but im definitely gonna experiment with this!

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
This was very interesting, does the RCO lag also happen after the opponent is hit with a multihit move like our Nair? In that case i think a fastfalled Nair can be one of our better options for example Oos since we could then disable afterwards if we make the opponent land in front of us. Don't know if the RCO lag would be big enough for some characters though, but im definitely gonna experiment with this!
I am wondering how much Mewtwo gets, but it should be rather hard with his in nice frames.

Pika was able to half charge an fsmash, so I have no doubt a disable is a good follow-up.

With Pika QA, he experiences a lot of lag if cancelled, 20/30 frames? So I am expecting that a disable is very likely.

Top Bottom