• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I saw your avi on mobile and I thought Zelda fired herself with an explosive fart.

7/10
+1 kek
8/10

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
8 out of 10 as well~

I myself did not draw any of them. It was @TaRtOoN-Hand94, the fellow updater of the 3DS side of the Official Conquest Thread's results (I myself update the Wii U results), that drew all 4 of them as a gift for me, which I'm still incredibly thankful for, as of right here & now. It DOES seem to be a random selection, but I've got my reasons for all of them being there:

:4ludwig: is both my 1st Sm4sh main, and one of my go-to peeps for Kart 8 (His hair is FABULOUS when he's coming out of the water~). I requested him to be seated facing that way, because somebody's gotta be MOY's 2nd pair of eyes in the back, while MOY himself is running 'n gunning straight ahead of himself~
I can also comedically imagine him sounding & speaking as much of a genius in conducting classical music as Chiaki from Nodame Cantabile is, withOUT the quality or the results to back it up. X3

MegaOrange:yoshi: (Or simply "MOY" as I've taken to calling him) is my absolute #1 Mugen main for a whole host of reasons, a couple of which you can check out for yourself in my signature. :> If you're having trouble downloading him for some reason, I could offer you my secure DropBox link if you like~ :kirby:

"PRETTY sure that my stance here during one of my Supers influenced Splooshi to request TarToon to draw me as you see me in the avy~"

<RL Me> *Blushes profusely as I nervously chuckle!* "It was also because I wanted someone to be your passenger in that pic, so not only would said passenger be in a position to shine, there'd also be room made for the next two guests, which was certainly the stronger reason here."

"Such well-stated selflessness, Splooshi. I suppose it's worth the price of me showing off my tail to all our readers, as much as it bothers Splooshi for not being completely friendly to E-Sports, though at least I DO have my Mega Buster to dissuade folks from messing with me."

<RL Me> Fret not about me being among those folks, MOY, Miss Bayonetta's more shady in that department, anyways~ I'm ready to leave you be now, so I'll soon cover the next two.

"Taking my leave now~ Bye~"

<RL Me> *Blushes brighter as he gazes in awe at how fast MOY can actually move while walking that way in Mugen....* "No other Yoshi or Classic Mega Man in Mugen can move as fast as you, just like how Marthcina outwalks anyone that isn't Speed Shulk, Speed Kirby, or Lightweight Palutena~" *Shakes himself out of his fanboying stupor!* "A-Anyways, next two~"

Bun/Tuff would be my dream main, were he to ever be playable in any Kirby game. He's divekicking here, not only because he once opened up an episode of the Kirby anime WITH a divekick, but his Japanese name, Bun, rhymes with Yun, who's definitely inFamous for his divekicks, moreso than his brother Yang (who I actually main in 2I, 3S, and USF4!), due to him also having Genei-Jin during 3rd Strike, and the amount of damage he gets with Red Focus Cancels in USF4. Needless to say, I sometimes fantasize about Bun fighting like Yun, even featuring 3S-styled Genei-Jin JUGGLES. ;3

Also, in my younger days, I SO wanted his hair style, that during my high school years, I grew out my hair to match his length on the front side TWICE, and also both times, I donated my hair to the Locks of Love charity afterwards. :D

Bandanna Dee is my Day 1 Return to Dreamland main, due to him having the whole "There's NO WAY that anyone would actually WANT to be him. XD" factor, as well as him having the 2nd fastest horizontal air speed out of the cast (:4metaknight: is 1st in that regard, and I'm excluding Wing :4kirby:). With a certain Gecko Code, he can be Team Leader, which in what I nickname "Ongoing Corridor 13: Arcana Leader Must Live", he's awesome at being, due to him being very comfy with lobbing spears in the back from the air, which is QUITE the safe position to be in boss battles. :3

<Mote the turquoise female Waddle Dee with a teal bandanna> "I'm one of his many fangirls~" *Upon realizing that she just said that out loud, puts her flippers in front of her now-blushing face cheeks* "Except I've never actually met him in person at all, since he doesn't ever really visit Onion Ocean these days...." *Eyes begin to shimmer as she laments over how her admiration for him, via the way she's dressing, will put her into actual trouble at some point during the ambitiously-in-perpetual-development fic series, Shimmering Eyes....* "I hope that Batamon Kehtas will see me as more than just 'one of the boys'....." *Eyes transition from Shimmering to Trickling! ((<Mote> "Translation: My welled-up tears are beginning to trickle down my face cheeks."))* "Yet if ANY of those Dees were to EVER gain a voice like what I have, I'm afraid that I might go with that suddenly-voiced Dee instead of Kehtas, who will probably have done so much for me by then....."

*Cue "Oriental Flower" by Daisuke Ishiwatari from the Blazblue Calamity Trigger OST, skipped ahead to the 00:43 mark*

<Mote> *Fantasizes about Bandanna Dee using THEE Copter Spin (as pictured in the avy~) to guard MOY, Ludwig, and Bun from suddenly falling rocks (presumably due to Wham Bam Rock dropping them from above~), and squees over that heroic imagery with such fervor, that her Trickling Eyes transition into the Raining Eyes! ((<Mote> "In other words, as Splooshi here seems awfully embarrassed about typing this aloud in his own voice, I'm now fullheartedly shedding many tears of hype~!"))*

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
9/10
Dunno who that is, but STARAPTOR! Yay!

Bringing out my first Avi. It's good to see it again :p

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
8/10

It's not anyone, it's just someone who looks like Staraptor

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
9/10 It's a pokemon playing an instrument. What's not to love?

I've got more of these I could use, people seem to like this one

Top Bottom