• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
10/10

Btw, if you wanted to know why I changed my 64 and Melee mains to Mario & Luigi, it's for multiple reasons. 1. The idea of Pikmin first came from the tech demo Super Mario 128, which featured 128 Marios on the screen, which showed off the power of the GameCube. This was later used in Pikmin, with 100 Pikmin, Olimar, and enemies and items on screen. 2. There was a trailer of Pikmin in the options screen in Luigi's Mansion. 3. Olimar was planned to make an appearance in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga as one of the characters that appear when creating new brews in the Starbeans Café. 4. He was actually named after Mario himself (Olimar is an anagram of Mario, with an L added; his Japanese name, Orimā, (オリマー) which was romanized as Olimar, is a perfect anagram of "Mario").

Just some trivia. :p

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
10/10
I guess I have a thing for Rarity avatars, even though I'd probably never use one for long.

Top Bottom