• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
10/10

Actually, i don't plan on showing the male!Elise in these avis. (mostly because Elise was more of a living macguffin and never much of a character to begin with) and even if i did show "Emmerich", as we'll call him, in an avi; it would take a lot of effort to refrain from lynching myself afterward...

besides, i'm only doing one avi per story campaign: first Amy, then Blaze, then Ashes, then Last Story; each with a loading screen intermission between them to emulate the experience of '06 properly.

Anyway, before i start sounding too rambley; as shown with my Rush-based avi, Sonic is filling Blaze's old position; thus Amy is replacing Silver, and Iblis is replacing Mephiles.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
9/10

20/10
That's freakin' adorable, and @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms are you having trouble going to mlpforums.com?
Thanks. And while I'm not on MLPforums, I did try going to it just now and got an error.

If the reason you asked is because you got an error, then know that it's not just you getting it.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
20/10
9/10

Thanks. And while I'm not on MLPforums, I did try going to it just now and got an error.

If the reason you asked is because you got an error, then know that it's not just you getting it.
Well it seems to be fixed now, but you're not on MLPforums? Well, you should be :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
9/10

Only problem is my folks don't know I like the show and I'd rather they not know right now.

Hiding a few pics on one site is easy, but hiding an entire forum is different...

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
8.5/10
Also cute
9/10

Only problem is my folks don't know I like the show and I'd rather they not know right now.

Hiding a few pics on one site is easy, but hiding an entire forum is different...
Ah, I understand, I used to be like that and then my family caught me watching it and they don't care.

Last edited:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
8/10

it's part of my current Avi Theme, which is Blaze-centric versions of Sonic games. This one is based on Sonic '06, with Amy and Sonic being instructed by Iblis the Flame to locate and kill the Mephiles Trigger (read; Blaze)

Top Bottom