• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
8/10

She looks cute. Don't know where she's from, though, but it's anime, so it's good. The border is nice touch.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
8/10
Why did you have to ninja me. ;_;
5/10

She looks cute. Don't know where she's from, though, but it's anime, so it's good. The border is nice touch.
While the art is very much animesque, calling Touhou an anime is apparently a Fandom Berserk Button, so watch out. :p

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
While the art is very much animesque, calling Touhou an anime is apparently a Fandom Berserk Button, so watch out. :p
I didn't know it was Touhou, but the art style is definitely anime/manga inspired, which makes sense considering Touhou is Japanese. The character in your sig is the same as your avatar, isn't she? That's why I mistook it for anime.

Calling Touhou anime would be like calling a JRPG anime, even though many Japanese games do have promotional anime, anime adaptations or anime cutscenes in-game.

8/10 for your avatar (again).

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
8/10

I didn't know it was Touhou, but the art style is definitely anime/manga inspired, which makes sense considering Touhou is Japanese. The character in your sig is the same as your avatar, isn't she? That's why I mistook it for anime.

Calling Touhou anime would be like calling a JRPG anime, even though many Japanese games do have promotional anime, anime adaptations or anime cutscenes in-game.
Yes, they are the same character. The signature is from a fan-made anime though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
7/10

It's Sugimori art, so you can't go wrong with that. Could use something better than a bland white background, though.

Ninja'd.

4/10

MLP doesn't appeal to me at all.

Top Bottom