• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate some YL's

Jash

Smash Lord
6/10 buddies. Where are the bombs? Thats one of Young Links best friends and you really have to use it. You seem to know L cancels but you do it sometimes and that can be a minus to gameplay. also NEVER dash then throw the boomerang in their face, rather just short hop then do it, it looks more scary. You have to also be more confusing, Dash Dance once in a while and be a little quicker after L cancels. You can do it guys, just practice a little more.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
Well, i just dont like bombs... i need to be able to nair whenever i want... my friend uses bombs the entire time... i prefer boomerang and arrows... i know... im weird...

ximrekcuf

Smash Apprentice
I'm ReK, embarassing huh. No worries I'll be back into "form" soon, and I will actually use dsmash and uair.

ximrekcuf

Smash Apprentice
spam more? uhg ur right now taht i watched i dindt spam at all... even more embarassing! lolz well id still say not using the dsmash, uair, or fair, once is even more embarassing. and this isnt even is just taht recorded game, it was in all games games for the entire time we played.

ximrekcuf

Smash Apprentice
huzzah! more vids, now even more people can see the not so awesomeness of the spin move. Im like ben wallace from NBA 2k5 was it? Uneccesary spin move

Top Bottom