• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Wario!!

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
That match was pretty bad. Did you pay that Pikachu player to loose. He killed himself twice. Also the Pikachu player was better overall (aside from killing himself) I know it sounds harsh but it's true.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Well, let's put it this way: You aren't terrible, but then again you're not good either. You definitely do have potential, however, so don't give up. Keep trying there; you could make a great Wario player!

Rating: 3/10 (Tips: Use the attacks that would benefit you the most and take advantage of Wario's good recovery. Also, you ran into Pikachu's attacks way too much. Good spacing is important.)

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Also that was my first match playing him. however here's a newer one a bit better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOM3SeQvsZQ

I main Ike, but Wario is freakin fun.
One tip that I didn't tell you that it looks like you need: Mindgames.

Mindgames seem to be the ultimate strategy to Wario. Granted, I haven't played the game but it seems like aerial dodging and just dodging in general is quite important to Wario. I've heard you need to move fast to avoid getting comboed by ranged characters.

Other than that, that stage looks pretty darn tough. Getting nailed by cars is no good, but getting nailed by the opponent's PK Thunder is no laughing matter either. As I said before, stay quick on your feet and confuse the opponent, and from what I've heard, you'll do better.

Rating: 3/10 still

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
You're right, it's a bit better... 4/10. But that's just the opinion of a guy who hasn't played Brawl yet.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Well he wanted some advice, now he got it. There's nothing wrong with that, he just gotta practice that's all.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you're using Wario completely wrong. Completely.

2/10. If you were playing anyone with a good amount of skill you'd get four stocked and barely land one hit on them.

If you want more tips read my Wario guide, but for now you really need to work on your accuracy, mindgames, and overall your tactics.

Seeing that actually hurt my heart. I'd hate for people to watch this and get the impression that Wario plays like a character from Melee(how you used him). I'll put up vids as soon as possible of myself to give everyone a better understanding.

Top Bottom