• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my team!!

HDE KING

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody i am kind of new to the whole boards and wanted to see if this team a good one for the ages.I am trying to have a team that i can go to a tourney with. I am also pretty new to the pokemon tourneys as well.

Skarmory/ Impish /Shed Shell
Drill Peck
Roost
Spikes / Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
evs: 252hp/252def/6speed

T-Tar/ Jolly /Leftovers
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Taunt
Dragon Dance
evs: 252at / 252 sp / HP 6

Aerodactyl /Jolly/choice band
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Pursuit
Pressure
evs: 252atk/42spdef/216spd

Bronzong/ Sassy/ Leftovers/L-tate
Calm Mind
Earthquake
Block
Psychic
Rest
evs: 252 HP / 100 DEF / 152 SPATK

Porygon-Z/Modest/ Expert Belt/Adaptability
Nasty Plot
Tri Attack
Ice Beam
ThunderBolt
evs: 6HP/252SPATK/252SPD

Vaporeon/Bold/Shell beLL
Wish
Surf
Ice Beam
Protect
evs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SpAtk

So here are the pokemon i had in mind. I just threw somthing together to see what u guys might think. So do you think these pokes are good enough for competitive play.
ANy Help

Thanks!!!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
You could make a Sandstorm team using:

Tyranitar
Lucario
Aerodactyl
Skarmory
Bronzong
Shuckle / Salamence / Gyarados

But, for the record, we're not supposed to make your team out of Pokemon you have. You make a team to the best of your ability, and we rate it and point out any glaring weaknesses.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
You could make a Sandstorm team using:

Tyranitar
Lucario
Aerodactyl
Skarmory
Bronzong
Shuckle / Salamence / Gyarados

But, for the record, we're not supposed to make your team out of Pokemon you have. You make a team to the best of your ability, and we rate it and point out any glaring weaknesses.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
Wait, why can't you try to make teams out of pokemon you have? It's a lot easier to make and the point of getting a team rated is to see if it's worth making irl or in competitor.

Nintencore88

Smash Apprentice
slobro /Aerodactly/Electirive/Gallede /Porigon-z/ and add a fire like charizard or typholosion

HDE KING

Smash Rookie
ooo ok
thanks i didnt know that u are supposed to post a team to see if is a competitive team or not
my bad
so lets see a
T-TAR
lUCARIO
A-DACTLY
BRONSONG
SKARMORY
AND KingDRA
so that sounds pretty good to me
um in a couple of day i will put up its moves evs and items...
thanks for the help guys!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Wait, why can't you try to make teams out of pokemon you have? It's a lot easier to make and the point of getting a team rated is to see if it's worth making irl or in competitor.
I said WE, the team raters.

RMT Guidelines

Chill said:
You need to narrow them down to what you want to use. It's okay if you don't know some of the apect of your pokemon but if your team is riddled with question marks you need to do more research before asking for help.

(insert the rest of the post here)

If this is the case you are asking for others to build your team for you. If they wanted to do that they would make their own.
Seriously, I have nothing against you, HDE KING.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

HDE KING

Smash Rookie
no i didnt want you to make a team for me but look this is wat my team was before
porogon-z
gallede
skarmory
starmie
dusknoir
and t-tar
i decieded not to run this bec i though this team wasnt that good. So than i didnt know who i should use so i ask u guys...
My bad if it seemed like i wanted u to make my whole team.. I just needed to get some idea of who i should have on my final squad thats all.

Tallgeese*

Smash Cadet
If you want to pick only out of the pokemon you mentioned...

Salamence(SpecsMence), Skarmory, Gyarados, PorygonZ, Gallade and a bulky high SpDef Kingdra would probably be your best bet.

HDE KING

Smash Rookie
Ok i picked a couple of pokemon that i thougt might get me far in tournment play.
So how does it look?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Smogon help, eh?

Hello everybody i am kind of new to the whole boards and wanted to see if this team a good one for the ages.I am trying to have a team that i can go to a tourney with. I am also pretty new to the pokemon tourneys as well.

Skarmory/ Impish /Shed Shell
Drill Peck
Roost
Spikes / Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
evs: 252hp/252def/6speed

Good.

T-Tar/ Jolly /Leftovers
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Taunt
Dragon Dance
evs: 252at / 252 sp / HP 6

Good.

Aerodactyl /Jolly/choice band
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Pursuit
Pressure
evs: 252atk/42spdef/216spd

Good.

Bronzong/ Sassy/ Leftovers/L-tate
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Trick Room
Hypnosis
evs: 252 HP / 152 ATK / 8 DEF / 98 SPDEF

Your team isn't technically slow, so Trick Room isn't needed.

Porygon-Z/Modest/ Expert Belt/Adaptability
Nasty Plot
Tri Attack
Dark Pulse
ThunderBolt
evs: 6HP/252SPATK/252SPD

Good. You might want to switch Dark Pulse to Ice Beam.

Vaporeon/Bold/Shell beLL
Wish
Surf
Ice Beam
Protect
evs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SpAtk

Good.

So here are the pokemon i had in mind. I just threw somthing together to see what u guys might think. So do you think these pokes are good enough for competitive play.
ANy Help

Thanks!!!
A combination of Electric and Fighting attacks can wear down your team. Skarmory, Aerodactyl, and Vaporeon are weak to Electric, while Porygon-Z and Tyranitar are weak to Fighting,

7/10 ;)

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

HDE KING

Smash Rookie
ok thanks
and also i didnt even notice that i was so weak against Electric, i want to switch one of them out so half of my taem wouldnt be weak to the same type but i cant think of anything.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
ok thanks
and also i didnt even notice that i was so weak against Electric, i want to switch one of them out so half of my taem wouldnt be weak to the same type but i cant think of anything.
Gliscor could be good. It's resistant to Fighting, immune to Electric, and can serve as a Physical Wall.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Hmm... I'm not a huge fan of you're Aerodactyl EV spread. Its not going to be able to take hits anyways, so I would switch to an Adamant nature and put 252 attack, 252 speed, and 6 hp. Thats just me though... but I do like that your Aerodactyl can outspeed a non-timid Jolteon.

Top Bottom