• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my team...1of5

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
swampert:53
shiftry:51
magneton:50
swellow:49
crdily:50
machamp:48

i know,pretty weak huh?

BTW i know a cheap LV up trick,it doesnt make your pokemon stronger(ruby or saph), put your pokemon in the daycare,(make sure you got an ARCO bike,fly to lavaridge town,head right,go in the desert,head north till you see a'sand slide"go up the sand slide,you should'nt be able to go up the slide,u should fall back,find a way to hold the up button(i use the textbook and pencil method) turn off your suond,put in your charger,and leave it on all night(im not sure if thats safe though)as soon as you wake up,they will be LV'd up about 15 lv's

Chill

Red
BRoomer
If you want someone to rate your team you need to include more information besides levels and pokemon. You need to include abilities ,traits and movesets.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Correction: You need at least movesets, abilities/traits (the words are interchangeable) if the pokemon can have more than one, and preferably natures and EVs (if you're in the planning stages of your team/you don't mind rebreeding; natures and EVs are only necessary if you're planning on being competitive). From the looks of things you've just got an ingame team there, so... you're fine. If you wanted a rate for competitive purposes, you'll need to include more info.

Top Bottom