• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Rate my snake ~

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
Regardless of being CF , it was a pretty darn good CF. Sad how he didn't learn to take advantage of your habit of airdodging on stage after being thrown off, he just kept missing his knee/stomp.

Loved that fsmash to nade kill lol.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Why don't you ever grab? Snake's grabs are quite powerful and very good. I saw a bunch of times when you could've shieldgrabbed and you...just...we...you just didn't do anything. You look pretty solid (no pun intended) just add in some grabs.

misterbushido01

Smash Cadet
you use f-smash too much though f-smash to nade was very sexy and you shouldnt rly edge guard with aerials unless you know you can
overall it was a nice snake gj

xmisosoupx

Smash Cadet
that is a rockin snake... but no offense... that CF kinda sucked lolz.... Tonyguacamole's CF is way better... his sheik and CF are just rockin lolz

IxxI

Smash Fence
Why don't you ever grab? Snake's grabs are quite powerful and very good. I saw a bunch of times when you could've shieldgrabbed and you...just...we...you just didn't do anything. You look pretty solid (no pun intended) just add in some grabs.
I agree. Utilize the grabs more. Pivot grab has amazing range.

Top Bottom