• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my shiek

mario-man

Smash Lord
Hey GHOST pretty good. You 2 stocked each opponent. You owned each round.
But seriously, Jeo, there are other words or phrases to express being upset. You know like these:
What in the world, oh snap, oh my goodness etc.... Do you have to cuss? What does it benefit you. Not trying to be mean or anything. You did put up a fight at least, you would have owned me.

You still owned those rounds GHOST.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Uh accually he wasn't the one Cussing, that was a friend of ours. Ghost remained slient lol. The guy named Jeo For some reason froze up.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Okay, sorry about that. Maybe, if you wanted to, you could let him read it and replace your name for his.

Nevermind I added his name in.

This may sound dumb, but can I ask what lol means?

Dwin

Smash Rookie
lol = laughing out loud

As in: lol that guy expects strangers to speak like him.
Or: I wonder if sarcasm is the bird that flies just above eye level lol

goateeguy

Smash Ace
lol at what rofl means! I'll give you a few more seconds on that one

not bad at all! I can't comment much cuz ud totally kill me, so ya. Good!

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I mean kill me during the game, not because of something id say. Just thought id clear that up before the scandal starts and i am removed from the forums.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
pretty decent, but no sweetspotting the edge (o well) but your friend jeo spams ALOT, tell him to not spam so much. Also no grabs at all, y? Many shield grab opportunities, gj though :chuckle:

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
second match is much better, speetspot, grabs, good, nad i have to give props to u cuz BATTLEFIELD SUX. :chuckle:

tsetse

Smash Lord
score a 5 out of ten. IMHO, No CG no JCG your opponets lived way past 150 not because of his di but because you could not finish him. you need to work on your edge game both gaurding and coming back on.

God of shiek

Smash Apprentice
how do I work on my edge game, Its kind of hard to edge hog peach because of the floating, to the board. I have to also work on getting more hits on peach most of my attacks would not go through. thats why I could not finish her off so easily but anyways I will tryed to get better

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
I rate it a 5 out of 10 as well, need to improve shieks speed, maybe alittle more mind games and defenelty more grabs with her. Especially Shiek Vs Shiek you could have chained grab, it might be cheezy yes, but expect that to be done to you in a tournament.

brickman

Smash Lord
As far as technical skill, I thought it was about average. I'm not sure how old this video is, but I'm sure you have improved. You did a lot of needless rolling, and some dumb get backs, but nothing excessive. Some of your grabs were jump canceled, not too much dash dancing.

I think you have some potential to play a better game.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Maybe your blind or something. Gost is wavedashing, you must be talking about jeo. Anyways if you can't notice the people wavedashing in the video then you must need glasses.

Top Bottom