• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Saphire team, updated team

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Bullet/Sceptile
Nature: Bashful
Attacks: Leaf Blade, Cut, Return, Dig
Lv.43
Hp:127
Atk:91
Def.:73
Sp.Atk:102
Sp.Def:82
Speed:121
Item: Hard Stone
----
Ruffle/Bellosom
Nature: Hasty
Attacks: Petal Dance, Facade, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder
Lv.44
Hp:136
Atk:90
Def:77
Sp.Atk:93
Speed:61
Sp.Def:101
Item:Lax Incense
----
Phin/Plusle
Lv.40
Nature:Brave
Hp:110
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Spark, Shock Wave, Thunder
Atk:55
Def:39
Sp.Atk:83
Speed:85
Item:Amulet Coin
Sp.Def:76
---
Kyorge/Kyorge
Lv.45
Nature:Bashful
Attacks: Body Slam, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump
Hp:151
Atk:104
Def:99
Sp.Atk:150
Sp.Def:138
Speed:86
Item:NONE
---
Still Have A Kadabra & Need One More, Which One Though?

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I guess you use this team for just beating the Elite Four? I mean, it needs a serious make over if you want to play tournaments with it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The LSP Stategy. (Leech Seed/Protect Combo)

You should of given your Bellosom Leech Seed. There is a difficult stagegy that can't be topped for Grass pokemon. I have dubbed it the "LSP" strategy. Equip a Grass pokemon with Leech Seed, Protect, and two other moves that you personally favor. Then, give your Grass pokemon Leftovers, (preferably) Shell Bell, or Sitrus Berry. Now you can use Leech Seed on your foe and use Protect every other turn you'll get energy and sap your foe's energy every turn. Not to also mention that your Grass pokemon's endurance goes along way as well.

I recommend you get yourself a Venusaur, Tropius, or a Cacturne because they can take and dish out a whole lot more damage than Bellosom.

Nike.

Smash Hero
You should of given your Bellosom Leech Seed. There is a difficult stagegy that can't be topped for Grass pokemon. I have dubbed it the "LSP" strategy. Equip a Grass pokemon with Leech Seed, Protect, and two other moves that you personally favor. Then, give your Grass pokemon Leftovers, (preferably) Shell Bell, or Sitrus Berry. Now you can use Leech Seed on your foe and use Protect every other turn you'll get energy and sap your foe's energy every turn. Not to also mention that your Grass pokemon's endurance goes along way as well.

I recommend you get yourself a Venusaur, Tropius, or a Cacturne because they can take and dish out a whole lot more damage than Bellosom.
Yeah, since theres an abundance of bulbasaur in the wild for sapphire. LMAO

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
yeah, but it was the first electic that i cought so i diced to put it on my team,.....and i couldn't find any others exept pikachu, but hat was alrady when plusle was at like lv 39 i didn't know bullets last attacks that he gets is way weak :(

titus

Smash Journeyman
your team needs more variety i think, bcuz right now a pokemon that isn't affected by earthquake with electric and dark moves, and a groudon- fire and earth moves- could probably kill all five of your pokemon.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Congratulations! You get to be the first person I give out team building advice to. I figuered I'd give it a shot since no one else was helping. *glares at other posters*

I dont know swat about natures and EVs.
Bullet/Sceptile
Nature: Bashful
Attacks: Leaf Blade, Cut, Return, Dig
Cut is never an option. Never use it. Dig sucks so dont use that either.
I'd go with Earthquake, SwordsDance, Brick Break, and Leaf Blade even though it's a special attack while all the rest are physical.

Ruffle/Bellosom
Nature: Hasty
Attacks: Petal Dance, Facade, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder
Bellosum sucks.
Phin/Plusle
Lv.40
Nature:Brave
Hp:110
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Spark, Shock Wave, Thunder
Plusle sucks.
Kyorge/Kyorge
Lv.45
Nature:Bashful
Attacks: Body Slam, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump
It's a shame not to use Thunder when you have Kyogre's special ability. Replace it with that lame Body Slam. Earthquake should be taken out for Calm Mind. Hydro Pump? Surf is better.

So that's:
Thunder, Surf, Calm Mind, and Ice Beam. Yay!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
There was a Counter Strike tournament where this guy was caught using hacks. The people mobbed him and his computer, carried them out of the building, and smashed his $1000+ computer right in front of him. That's the way hackers should be treated.

Top Bottom